Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Nash one of my favorite point guards so nah lol...

I'm keeping the same energy dudes been having for Angel Reese. nikkas been slandering her left and right. Let me ask you a question... where were you when dudes were talking about "all of Angel rebounds are from her missed layups" or calling her "thirst trap Charles Oakley" or just flat out saying she wasn't a good player (before her double double streak)

nikkas actually come into the Amgel Reese thread talking about Tom Cruise. That's what you call rabid hate
nikka I probably wasn’t on TheColi at that exact moment 😂😂😂 I’m not monitoring every post my G

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

32 PTS, 11 RBS AND 10 ASSTS
YOU SMELLY CAC

IF CLARK AVERAGED THESE NUMBERS
SHE WOULD BE THE GOAT.

:devil:
:evil:

Moving the goalposts like usual you fukking fakkit. We did not parse over every turnover in basketball until recently but you also said Dame is better than Steph so you clearly don't know ball

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im thinking maybe the venues didnt prioritize them back when they were making the schedules and now that the league got the rookie stimulus package, the scheduling hasnt caught up to the popularity of the leauge. seems like that was the problem with the chicago v indiana game where that rapper russ had the main venue and wouldnt give it up.

Russ of all people :snoop:

I dont believe Evans and Mabrey can play together. Agree that Allen isn't a shooter but she is the closest thing the team has to an actual point guard (the offense functioned better when she was made a starter). I would love to replace all three, and if it's between Evans and Marbrey then Evans would have to go. Marbery is a better and more willing passer and I don't even like Marbery.

This team desperately needs a real PG and floor spacers who can make interior passes to the bigs.

Should have drafted Nika Muhl :yeshrug:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GSJXFhkXAAAV60I

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
13 seconds left she’s letting Chennedy Carter dribble the clock out? 6 seconds left she’s sending Angel to the line?

You disproved your own argument Chennedst was dribbling the clock out. Angel was attacking... if anything she was tryna strip the ball from her to prevent her from furthering her streak

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

IVE BEEN GIVING HER THE BENEFIT
OF DOUBT BUT WHEN ANGEL
PERSONALLY ASKS YOU TO GIVE HER THE BALL,
KNOWING THE STREAK IS ON THE LINE
AND YOU DECIDE TO DRIBBLE
THE CLOCK OUT IT SPEAKS VOLUMES.

I honestly don't think either were wrong. Streak right there for the taking, you give her the ball. At the same time, the game was basically over. I blame Spoon for putting Angel in the game so late. She would've easily gotten those points.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
13 seconds left she’s letting Chennedy Carter dribble the clock out? 6 seconds left she’s sending Angel to the line?

WHAT DONT YOU GET?

CARTER WAS GONNA DRIBBLE THE CLOCK OUT
AND THEY WERE GONNA LET HER.

ANGEL WAS GOING FOR THE BUCKET
AND SHE DIDNT WANT TO LET HER
CONTINUE THE STREAK
SO SHE PLAYED DEFENSE.

WHY DO nikkaS NOT
WATCH GAMES AND COME IN HERE
POSTING SILLINESS?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I honestly don't think either were wrong. Streak right there for the taking, you give her the ball. At the same time, the game was basically over. I blame Spoon for putting Angel in the game so late. She would've easily gotten those points.

ITS NOT CARTERS DECISION...

JUST GIVE UP THE fukkING BALL.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One thing I did notice is Carter/Angel not giving each other a dap after the foul unless I missed it.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
One thing I did notice is Carter/Angel not giving each other a dap after the foul unless I missed it....That speaks volumes more than anything.
I think they are getting jealous which is a shame because you would expect that from cardoso who’s a fellow rookie not someone like Dana or Carter tho Carter ain’t been the same since she ain’t make the all star team