Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your goofy ass up. If she was avg low turnovers you'd be hollering that louder than a MF, but because she's high in turnovers you want amnesia. Get your CC stan loving ass out of here.
I've never brought up turnovers once in any debate about a sport that isn't football. Go kill yourself fakkit

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've never seen grown men this obsessed with turnovers in my life. Harden averaged 6 in a season one year. Yall putting to's on the same tier as int's. Yall on her clit for real :mjlol:
Bro people have been using Westbrook's (and to a lesser extent Harden) turnovers for years to discredit them. And them dudes be averaging over 10 assists. Why would Caitlin not get that same smoke when she averaging way less assists and damn near the same amount of turnovers AS assists?

That's a rhetorical question. I know why :mjgrin:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I definitely know how fake women can be with each other. I do think Chennedy and Angel are cool with each other though.

IVE BEEN GIVING HER THE BENEFIT
OF DOUBT BUT WHEN ANGEL
PERSONALLY ASKS YOU TO GIVE HER THE BALL,
KNOWING THE STREAK IS ON THE LINE
AND YOU DECIDE TO DRIBBLE
THE CLOCK OUT IT SPEAKS VOLUMES.

:devil:
:evil:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've never seen grown men this obsessed with turnovers in my life. Harden averaged 6 in a season one year. Yall putting to's on the same tier as int's. Yall on her clit for real :mjlol:

So it's ok to say she's the first rookie with a triple dub.... but it's not OK to say she broke the rookie turnover record? Or that she leads the league in turnovers...or that she is 11 turnovers away from breaking the all time season turnover record? :mjpls:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro people have been using Westbrook's (and to a lesser extent Harden) turnovers for years to discredit them. And them dudes be averaging over 10 assists. Why would Caitlin not get that same smoke when she averaging way less assists and damn near the same amount of turnovers AS assists?

That's a rhetorical question. I know why :mjgrin:
So you're a Tyus Jones stan got it. Main complaint for Harden is his playoff failures and Westbrook shooting woes. They're not having 25 minute segments on First Take talking about turnovers

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Ok I was gonna let yall just talk it out but come on now. Boston was in foul trouble all game and was getting bodied in the paint. Clark was literally the reason it was even close at the end. Boston can’t always be the answer. Mitchell also was just way off this game
yeah because the coach took nalyssa smith out the lineup and replaced her with a fukking guard :mjlol: of course boston was left to fend for herself in the paint

Caitlin-ball is why they were in a 21 point hole to begin with :umad:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Double Double streak is very impressive but Tina Charles intentionally fouling Angel to keep it going will hurt more than it helps. She's got here off pure effort and this is just undermining it...

:what:SHE DIDN'T INTENTIONALLY FOUL HER
SHE TRIED TO D UP AND NOT LET
HER SCORE THE BUCKET.

:devil:
:evil: