Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall better be Tyus and Tre Jones stans in here talking bout some "bbbbut turnovers"

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ANGEL DROPS
27 & 10 FRIDAY
AND COMPLETELY GETS ICED
BY HER TEAMMATES IN THE LAST 2 GAMES.

DAMN NEAR ALL OF HER PAINT
ATTEMPTS TODAY CAME FROM
OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS.

IZZY WEAK ASS COMES IN
AND IMMEDIATELY GETS THE
BALL IN THE POST EVERY GAME

:devil:
:evil:

Stop causing division nikka :stopitslime:

Let me figure it out

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
nikka you sound rabid with hate gotdamn

I don’t know you but I gotta check your energy on white QBs and white NBA players before I go any further on this bullshyt lmao

Man if Peyton can throw 26 tds and 28 ints his rookie year and still none of was like “this big head mf might be trash) because any idiot knew he would get better and better, and he ended up as one of the greatest to ever do it then why the fukk would we look at Clark and be obsessed over damn turnovers?

30 TDS and 30 ints only are completely unacceptable (Jamie’s lol) if you’re year 2 and beyond. Same here.

She should stop turning ball over and she is also playing ball like a mfer. Sheesh :what:

Steve Nash one of my favorite point guards so nah lol...

I'm keeping the same energy dudes been having for Angel Reese. nikkas been slandering her left and right. Let me ask you a question... where were you when dudes were talking about "all of Angel rebounds are from her missed layups" or calling her "thirst trap Charles Oakley" or just flat out saying she wasn't a good player (before her double double streak)

nikkas actually come into the Amgel Reese thread talking about Tom Cruise. That's what you call rabid hate

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've never seen grown men this obsessed with turnovers in my life. Harden averaged 6 in a season one year. Yall putting to's on the same tier as int's. Yall on her clit for real :mjlol:

HOW MANY PTS DID HARDEN AVERAGE?

HOW MANY ASSISTS DID HE AVERAGE?

WHAT WAS HIS OFFENSIVE RATING?

WHAT WAS HIS PER?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

ANGEL DROPS
27 & 10 FRIDAY
AND COMPLETELY GETS ICED
BY HER TEAMMATES IN THE LAST 2 GAMES.

DAMN NEAR ALL OF HER PAINT
ATTEMPTS TODAY CAME FROM
OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS.

IZZY WEAK ASS COMES IN
AND IMMEDIATELY GETS THE
BALL IN THE POST EVERY GAME

I don't want to think Carter is apart of that because she's been saying all the right things in interviews about how they rely on Angel. But you right, it could be all fake. :francis:

The team looks way more poised when they're playing through Angel, which feels crazy to say because she's a rookie. When they're go away from her, it looks like a free-for-all. It's definitely an ego thing even if they're not overt with it. The coach has to get the shyt under control. I think part of the issue is Angel wasn't supposed to be this good & this reliable, this early, so Spoon gotta figure out how to carefully break it to them that it's her team now :beli:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I don't want to think Carter is apart of that because she's been saying all the right things in interviews about how they rely on Angel. But you right, it could be all fake. :francis:

The team looks way more poised when they're playing through Angel, which feels crazy to say because she's a rookie. When they're go away from her, it looks like a free-for-all. It's definitely an ego thing even if they're not overt with it. The coach has to get the shyt under control. I think part of the issue is Angel wasn't supposed to be this good & this reliable, this early, so Spoon gotta figure out how to carefully break it to them that it's her team now :beli:
Carter just drive lol she a pure scorer

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Nah people assumed she wouldn't be this good... there is no evidence saying she wasn't supposed to be. fukk the "experts" they not on the court to know anything

Daps
Dana sucks Lindsay Allen can’t shoot so she can’t play as much as they probably want. The only person who can make an entry pass consistently is mabrey
I dont believe Evans and Mabrey can play together. Agree that Allen isn't a shooter but she is the closest thing the team has to an actual point guard (the offense functioned better when she was made a starter). I would love to replace all three, and if it's between Evans and Marbrey then Evans would have to go. Marbery is a better and more willing passer and I don't even like Marbery.

This team desperately needs a real PG and floor spacers who can make interior passes to the bigs.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol:OYENWERE AIN'T PLAYED
IN GOD KNOWS HOW LONG
AND GOT UP 8 SHOTS IN 10 MINS.

CARTER PUTTING UP AS MANY SHOTS
AS REESE, CARDO AND ALLEN COMBINED.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I've never seen grown men this obsessed with turnovers in my life. Harden averaged 6 in a season one year. Yall putting to's on the same tier as int's. Yall on her clit for real :mjlol:

Shut your goofy ass up. If she was avg low turnovers you'd be hollering that louder than a MF, but because she's high in turnovers you want amnesia. Get your CC stan loving ass out of here.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I dont believe Evans and Mabrey can play together. Agree that Allen isn't a shooter but she is the closest thing the team has to an actual point guard (the offense functioned better when she was made a starter). I would love to replace all three, and if it's between Evans and Marbrey then Evans would have to go. Marbery is a better and more willing passer and I don't even Marbery.

This team desperately needs a real PG and floor spacers who can make interior passes to the bigs.
Definitely I been on the Dana ass bandwagon