Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
@CHICAGO explained it from a Courtside perspective
Right, I obviously can’t hear what’s being said out there on the court. I don’t think there’s jealousy though. The team is pretty tight from what I see on social media. I do think Chennedy has a true scorer’s mentality where she feels she can score on anyone, and a lot of times, she does.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Ok I was gonna let yall just talk it out but come on now. Boston was in foul trouble all game and was getting bodied in the paint. Clark was literally the reason it was even close at the end. Boston can’t always be the answer. Mitchell also was just way off this game
I’m not saying she wasn’t I’m just saying they win when Boston is the focal point not Caitlin

Daps
I’m not saying she wasn’t I’m just saying they win when Boston is the focal point not Caitlin
That really limits them since Boston struggles against dominant post players. They were close at the end. If anything it should tell you Clark will probably grow into being a strong closer. She pretty much took over the 4th to try to close the gap. She was even blowing by atkins at the end

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

IM RIGHT THERE WATCHING
IT ALL PLAY OUT...

ANGEL DIRECTLY ASKED CARTER
TO GIVE HER THE BALL
BEFORE THEY CROSSED HALF COURT ...

CARTER INSTEAD DECIDES TO DRIBBLE
OUT THE CLOCK...

IM BARKING RIGHT AT HER TO GIVE ANGEL
THE BALL, THEN MABREY STARTS BARKING
SO SHE GIVES THE BALL TO MABREY
AND MABREY GIVES ANGEL THE BALL.

IF YOU LOOK AT MY POSTS
AFTER LAST GAME I SAID IVE SEEN
CARTER LOOK ANGEL OFF TOO MANY
TIMES THIS SEASON.

THERES DEFINITELY SOME
JEALOUSY THERE FROM
SOME OF THE VETS.

:devil:
:evil:

Just an FYI

In her second season in the league.

In July 2021, the Dream suspended Carter indefinitely for "conduct detrimental to the team".[11] It was reported that before the suspension, Carter indicated she wanted to fight another Dream player who had asked her to improve her attitude during a game.[12] Carter did not play again for the Dream after the suspension, and the team traded her to the Los Angeles Sparks for the 2022 season.[11]

In her one season with LA

In March 2023, the Sparks waived Carter and were obligated to pay her protected $86,701 salary under the terms of the contract.[14] The Los Angeles Times reported that Carter had been benched for "poor conduct" during the season.[13] After Derek Fisher was fired as the team's head coach during the 2022 season, the interim coach, Fred Williams, did not play Carter for four games due to a "coach's decision".[15]

And she didn’t even play in the league last year.

She was the 4th pick in her draft class and felt she should’ve been the top pick. She has a lot of talent, but she’s always had a bad attitude and has been some what selfish.

She don’t shoot 3’s which is what the Sky need. But if she don’t make in in Chicago, she might be out of the league for good.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right, I obviously can’t hear what’s being said out there on the court. I don’t think there’s jealousy though. The team is pretty tight from what I see on social media. I do think Chennedy has a true scorer’s mentality where she feels she can score on anyone, and a lot of times, she does.

THAT shyt FAKE BREAUGH.

YOU MUST DONT KNOW
HOW FAKE WOMEN CAN BE WITH
EACH OTHER.

THERES DEFINITELY ALLIANCES ON
THE TEAM.
:devil:
:evil:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Imagine trying to shyt talk Caitlin Clark and she has this stat line :laff: :laff: :laff:

29 pts
13 ast
5 rebs
5 stls
3 blks

Tom Cruise just broke the all time rookie turnover record in this game yall...she now has 127 TOs. this record has been a long standing one dating back to 1998. Cruise also did it in 23 games, 6 games earlier than the previous record at 29.. but wait... there's more... since July is the month of fukkery on the coli let me inform you all that she is only 10 turnovers away from tying the all time season record at 137... with only 17 games left, let's see how many it takes our rookie sensation to break the record :lupe:

History :wow:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's fair to clown Clark for putting up big numbers in a loss when Boston is the one who struggled and was in foul trouble.

Most of Angel's double-doubles have come in losses but I'm not going to downplay her double-double just because the team didn't win.....Sometimes you have good games and you're team loses....Are we going to blame Clark every time Boston has a bad game?

Daps
Yea cause Boston needs easy looks to get going not pass it to her and gave you bang down Folsom big ass lol
Idk what to tell you then I guess she got locked up this game. But pretending like Caitlin can’t be the main focal point after that 4th performance is crazy. That was a different player from what we’ve seen most of this year

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Tom Cruise just broke the all time rookie turnover record in this game yall...she now has 127 TOs. this record has been a long standing one dating back to 1998. Cruise also did it in 23 games, 6 games earlier than the previous record at 29.. but wait... there's more... since July is the month of fukkery on the coli let me inform you all that she is only 10 turnovers away from tying the all time season record at 137... with only 17 games left, let's see how many it takes our rookie sensation to break the record :lupe:

History :wow:
:scusthov: nasty

Daps
I don't think it's fair to clown Clark for putting up big numbers in a loss when Boston is the one who struggled and was in foul trouble.

Most of Angel's double-doubles have come in losses but I'm not going to downplay her double-double just because the team didn't win.....Sometimes you have good games and you're team loses....Are we going to blame Clark every time Boston has a bad game?
Yeah it doesn’t make any sense. It’s not like she wasn’t getting touches she was just flustered on both ends today