Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Idk how Kamilla went 3rd over Angel and Rickea there’s a reason dawn always was yelling at her. She stay lost on defense never aggressive has no post moves fades away even if it’s a 5’7 girl like you not gonna coach that outta her. It’s like Angel said you either a dawg or you ain’t. I get she’s a rookie but this is ridiculous

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sky offense outside of Carter just not reliable.

And how did Cardoso go before Reese in the draft? Was she really like that in college? It just seem like she not really mentally in the game. I know she still trying to find her place in the offense but she just seem happy to be there :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how Kamilla went 3rd over Angel and Rickea there’s a reason dawn always was yelling at her. She stay lost on defense never aggressive has no post moves fades away even if it’s a 5’7 girl like you not gonna coach that outta her. It’s like Angel said you either a dawg or you ain’t. I get she’s a rookie but this is ridiculous

Probably because she's 6'7

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Can’t teach size

I’ve notice she’s scared to make the post pass

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cause she tall as hell