Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping or was ol girl keeping Reese off the court during the entire play near the bench :dead:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Reese's activity is top tier.
She is. I was wrong about her. I said that her game wouldn’t transfer to the league well but she’s 10x better than I thought she would be. Clark is who I thought she was. I said before the season(and it’s documented) stoat she’s average around 17 ppg. Cardosa, edwards and Brink are the shockers. I expected them to be better. Jackson is better than I thought as well.
this game is getting away from Chicago

if the Fever win I'm ignoring the sports social media like the plague for a few days, not in the mood to hear racist facts call Angel "ghetto" and "classless", and most importantly the racist comments about Angel Reese
U didn’t know the fever were going in a 5 game streak? It’s their easy part of the schedule. After this 5 game streak, they will lose 3 in a row. It’s their break in the season

93 til

Superstar
Daps
wonder if an NBA player would do the one legged sleeve :mjlol:

They do already

01j10gc48r9phsy0vmcw.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is. I was wrong about her. I said that her game wouldn’t transfer to the league well but she’s 10x better than I thought she would be. Clark is who I thought she was. I said before the season(and it’s documented) stoat she’s average around 17 ppg. Cardosa, edwards and Brink are the shockers. I expected them to be better. Jackson is better than I thought as well.

U didn’t know the fever were going in a 5 game streak? It’s their easy part of the schedule. After this 5 game streak, they will lose 3 in a row. It’s their break in the season

That's big of you to admit that.