Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Fever will not be able to get free agents. Clark early in her career won't be able to get free agents to come in like Kobe and Lebron late in their career. The players see that once the Fever win, Clark gets all of the credit, but when they lose, the blame is on them. Nobody wants to play in that shyt. And once again, it's not Clark's fault. She says the right things about her teammates in public. It's her kkkraker fanbase.
I mean to be fair Caitlin did her thing this last loss they had so she shouldn't get the blame for that loss. Her and AB the only ones that showed up and the fever fans gave them both credit for that.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I don’t understand firing spoon maybe you can say the offense was simple but the system was simple because the players were trash you can’t run any offense with bums who can’t pass or shoot, a shot chucker, a big who didn’t play aggressive enough until the late season maybe this was the shoulder idk, and the other big shooting under 40% I don’t understand why people think the offense was gonna be anything but simple. Also you could clearly see the players would not listen and did whatever they wanted. There’s only so much you can actually do I don’t think she’s a bad coach

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It ain't much to coaching basketball, I don't give a sht what y'all think lol.

It's more about the players buying in and believing in the coach.
Cause you'll get them to work hard.

You lose that dynamic. U lose everything.

To fire spoon is actually a slap in the face to the players that ride for her...
And one of those players is ur star.
Not a smart move