Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 7/6 Liberty vs. Fever @ 1PM ET

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I think this the only game bro

dam you right, I been watching Wimbledon and getting presents for two of my younger brothers birthdays, one is July 20th, and my younger bro who lives in Philly bday already passed recently but I'm waiting for his last gift in the mail so I can send his gifts to Philly all at once.

It's supposed to thunderstorm tomorrow where I live, so no cookouts or going somewhere to watch a fireworks display.

I guess I'll just watch Star Wars Rogue One, the last GOOD Star Wars movie because the rest of the Disney Star Wars movies are trash and fvcked up the storyline, smh

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Got damn, this is a pretty epic choking job right now by PHX. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a dallas win tonight because PHX been trending down and increases our odds at getting into the playoffs

YEP IM ROOTING AGAINST
EVERY TEAM THATS AHEAD OF US
BY A COUPLE OF GAMES.

:devil:
:evil:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
This team confuses the fuk out of me. We keep struggling with these garbage ass teams but we beat the Aces and Liberty. Every time I bet on Copper. She plays like shyt. As soon as I don’t bet on her, she’s unstoppable. Wtf.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:russ: THIS IS HOW CLARK FANATICS
WANT TEAMS TO GUARD HER.

gif-20240703-210325.gif

IF YOU HELP YOUR TEAMMATE
ON THE SCREEN THEY GONNA SAY
YOU DOUBLE TEAMED HER.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Almost the entire team is susceptible to Low Basketball IQ situationally. Bad shots, doing cardio, poor decision making. I just live with it when I watch. Don’t even yell at the TV.

No rotation to Copper. Dagger. Easy money.

Games like this they miss Satou.
Definitely Arike and Odysey either making crazy plays or doing something dumb no in between lol

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Definitely Arike and Odysey either making crazy plays or doing something dumb no in between lol
Almost the entire team is susceptible to Low Basketball IQ situationally. Bad shots, doing cardio, poor decision making. I just live with it when I watch. Don’t even yell at the TV.

No rotation to Copper. Dagger. Easy money.

Games like this they miss Satou.
I approve of it