Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 6/27 Aces vs. Sky @ 7PM ET/Fever vs. Storm @ 10PM ET

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Every time Reese loses these cacs are going to be happy and I hate that for her.
Why?

The wnba spent decades of people not caring at all, atleast with the hate (from people who were never gonna fukk with her in the first place) she's getting more $ and the impact of her wins is gonna be bigger.

It's funny how so many of y'all are letting faceless fans influence how you feel about everything in the Wnba right now, fukk them :heh: yall need to practice ignoring cacs more often, the shyt isn't difficult at all

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Every game i continue to wonder how Cardoso went 3rd and Angel went 7th. I just don’t see it with her she’s consistently lost on defense and isn’t the rebounder she should be at 6’7. Also t spoon gotta get a real offense implemented you would think this is her first head coaching job the way she coaching
Cardoso missed the start of season, and coach Spoon bullshytting with the offense a little. She will be fine

There was a point where her and Reese where out rebounding fever

MadScientist

Rookie
Daps
somebody talking about Angel lip
d9OSZLF.gif
Damn. Gotta give it a couple weeks before I shoot my shot. Let that calm down

mag357

Superstar
Daps
IMO
The Skys starting lineup should be

Evans
Carter
Deshields
Harrison
Reese

They can use mabre the same way they were trying to use Carter.
Scoring off the bench when the starters are out.
Because she doesn't want to pass the ball. But she can score. That can help the 2cd unit.

And cardosa is a body but Harrison and Reese seem to move alil quicker and cardosas motor is low.

And Diamond can get her own shot.

Last edited: