Official WNBA Random Thoughts - 6/27 Aces vs. Sky @ 7PM ET/Fever vs. Storm @ 10PM ET

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Harleminthe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dallas got some big broads in the starting lineup and the bench. Howard rebounds well also. So I wasn’t expecting Reese to have a good rebounding game in her first game

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Too much ass. She reminds me of Kalani Brown from Baylor. Brown was more thicker, but their games were similar.

The problem with everyone’s input is they expect the women to play like the men. The bigs in the WNBA play a traditional role. Aaliyah is like Tim Duncan, but yall expect her to play like Giannis or Embid. Not happening. She was never asked to play like that in high school or college.

Indiana picked her last year and she went on to be rookie of the year and an all star. Now people saying she has to change her whole style of play :mjlol: make it make sense. She shouldn’t have to. Clark average 9 assists last year to lead the nation. She supposed to adapt her game to the players around her. That’s what point guards do.

It’s like when Chris Paul got traded to the Clippers. He adapted and Blake Griffin didn’t regress.
Need pics for further evaluation of said ass/es:jbhmm: