Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading through a lot of these MAGA responses to their treason, many of them said that storming the capital made them feel alive and felt exhilarating.

American democracy is on it's knees (no pun intended) because sexually frustrated white men wanted to get turned on by violence :scust:

Wanna bet how many of them pulled that sex doll out of the closest and went to town after they got home? :scust:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Why do I always see a Captain America or The Punisher symbols in these fascist uprisings in these protests? Even last year in Michigan in the beginning of the pandemic, always,these symbols. I never see a Batman or Superman symbol on these protesters.

I'm just saying....:yeshrug:
cap is american iconography, so it's patriotic like they think they are. punisher is a gun nut, which they are as well. the funny thing is that those surface level details dont do the characters justice since both cap and punisher are anti-authoritarian and they would both take these MAGA terrorists down.

batman is a weirdo and superman doesnt have any edge, so they dont work for this demographic. also, a small percentage of these uprisings involve boogaloos who would probably prefer the joker

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like they used their finger to scrape away the algae on the manatee (they move so slow that the buildup is thick). still sucks that the harassed the poor animal like that, but they didn't carve into flesh.

Normally I'm fukk Peta all day, but somebody should forward this to the Peta people. I really wanna see them vs the magas

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some Democrats really are scaredy cats. I've seen far too many Democratic voters talking about Biden should hold his inauguration at an undisclosed, secret location because of the threats.

That's literally letting the MAGA terrorists win and would be a huge sign of weakness. SMH :snoop:.

Hate to say this, but why take that chance? :francis:

Even Obama worn body armor under his 3 piece suit back in August 2008 when he accepted the Dem nomination and wore body armor again in January 2009 when he gotten inaugurated.

Might as well do it indoors and let the outside security handle the MAGA terrorists with bloodshed.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Reading through a lot of these MAGA responses to their treason, many of them said that storming the capital made them feel alive and felt exhilarating.

American democracy is on it's knees (no pun intended) because sexually frustrated white men wanted to get turned on by violence :scust:

Wanna bet how many of them pulled that sex doll out of the closest and went to town after they got home? :scust:

:russ: