Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude on msnbc just now made a scary point, Trump is in charge of all the agencies that are needed to prevent these maga a$$holes from causing mayhem and to get Joe sworn in without dodging bullets. Trump is a sick fukk I can't believe we are really witnessing this shyt.

Trump is probably just suffering from Twitter withdrawal at this point, who knows how lucid he is. Dude is not out here playing chess we know that much

Additionally I believe the city of DC/ Coast Guard/ FBI completely own & manage all of the security efforts at this point.

15,000 members of the Coast Guard will be in DC on Inauguration Day

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They claim that Manchin will not be a deciding vote against anything to do with Biden's agenda. I don't believe that necessarily, I do think Manchin is a big enough a$$hole to do that and I have stated for several years that this idea of his "20% is better than nothing" is complete bullshyt.... It's time for him to show he is a Democrat.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They claim that Manchin will not be a deciding vote against anything to do with Biden's agenda. I don't believe that necessarily, I do think Manchin is a big enough a$$hole to do that and I have stated for several years that this idea of his "20% is better than nothing" is complete bullshyt.... It's time for him to show he is a Democrat.
Manchin is that an a$$hole but he will vote.. As stated WV will get a lot of pork in those bills passed.. He just saying shyt out loud to show he’s against the dem agenda

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump is probably just suffering from Twitter withdrawal at this point, who knows how lucid he is. Dude is not out here playing chess we know that much

Additionally I believe the city of DC/ Coast Guard/ FBI completely own & manage all of the security efforts at this point.

Coast guard? Or you mean the national guard? Why would the coast guard leave their post of protecting US shores to protect DC?

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

Brodie needs his fix
hjd7yti.png

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol at db and signature putting him on notice about his loans/accounts before he's even out of office

:laff:

An Urgent Reckoning for the Trump Brand

“What we are seeing is an overreaction,” Mr. McCarthy said. “Once he is out of office, I think he will be able to come down here and play a little more golf.”

Just a little treason and lol at his dumbass base, like he hasn't spent half his time golfing and robbing taxpayers by spending time at his properties

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Some Democrats really are scaredy cats. I've seen far too many Democratic voters talking about Biden should hold his inauguration at an undisclosed, secret location because of the threats.

That's literally letting the MAGA terrorists win and would be a huge sign of weakness. SMH :snoop:.