Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
That reminds me, where Jared been these last few weeks. Haven't heard from his bytch ass in a min
I tell you where he's gonna be: First in line asking for a pardon
Bc9YZBB.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do I always see a Captain America or The Punisher symbols in these fascist uprisings in these protests? Even last year in Michigan in the beginning of the pandemic, always,these symbols. I never see a Batman or Superman symbol on these protesters.

I'm just saying....:yeshrug:
Maybe they feel Bruce Wayne is a entitled billionaire liberal

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm about to say something I know a lot of people are going to cringe at. I think more standard style republicans like Mitch Mcconnell, Mike Pence, and Mitt Romney, are legit sick of Trump. The speech Mcconnell gave before the riot where he was pleading and scolding his members for not voting to certify and intending to object sounded like it was coming from the heart to some degree instead of just the usual political posturing. Of course, he added some usually Republican bullshyt and attacks on Democrats in there but his overall scolding was at Republicans intending to object to electors from certain states. Then the speech Mike Pence gave after the riots before the certifications you could see the dude was shaking and look sincerely pissed off at what happened.

So, to that point, I give them props for being the few to put the constitution before party in that regard. McConnell especially is still a goddamn rat but Trump is the guy who is crossing lines even they are not even comfortable crossing. This dude would have legit let them hang Mike Pence out in front of the Capitol building if they had reached those people. Trump needs to be handled in some way. Dude is dangerous.
Only Romney is close to a “standard-style” Republican. Pence is a Christian fascist and McConnell is a nihilist.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Disgusting, and disheartening :scust:

Harming innocent animals for TRUMP

Thats literally what I felt when I first saw that, and I couldn't care less about animals. Matter fact I used to be an a$$hole and spam TF out of animal rights posts and stories because they would trigger me. I couldn't understand how Tamir Rice, John Crawford, Trayvon Martin, Sandra Bland and so many other innocent humans were murdered but people, mostly white people, had the nerve to want to seek justice for some damn birds or cows.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its people like Machin that makes me....angry lets just put it that way
Hes already pissing me off , I hope he’s just posturing but he may be a big ass thorn in the side to Biden’s progressive agenda. ( which isn’t even crazy progressive )
He got a pass for years to vote wherever he wanted to keep his seat as the GOP had power anyway but I always thought I’d the dems get power again he’d do the right thing to payback Schumer for never pressing him.