Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjcry: We are only 7 days away from the Series Finale.

Will Melania finally tell Donald she wants a Divorce? :jbhmm:

BelovedNearCentipede-max-1mb.gif

Will Nancy Pelosi finally slap Ivanka?:jbhmm:

tenor.gif

Will Jared fight Eric & Donald Jr.? :jbhmm:

gif-indian-movies-tv-723978.gif

:mjcry: It's been a long 6 years of this show.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people getting mad again because people are getting banned off social media. Talking about "slippery slope" and shyt like that.

These people are completely unhinged and clearly have never experienced actual oppression.

Isn’t that white conservative victimhood in a nutshell? It’s weird that they are jealous of the oppressed. There is not one valid claim of white men being denied their precious “freedum”. Non at all. Pac called it out on “White Man’s World”.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t that white conservative victimhood in a nutshell? It’s weird that they are jealous of the oppressed. There is not one valid claim of white men being denied their precious “freedum”. Non at all. Pac called it out on “White Man’s World”.
Even liberals get in on the 'Oppressed Chic' shyt. All these gender identities and sexualities :smh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Why do I always see a Captain America or The Punisher symbols in these fascist uprisings in these protests? Even last year in Michigan in the beginning of the pandemic, always,these symbols. I never see a Batman or Superman symbol on these protesters.

I'm just saying....:yeshrug: