Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:lolbron:

RWGK7gu.png

I mean damn, I’m just sayin.....:russ:

Pardon tho for the bad joke folks, no need for the thread to be detailed to defend the honor of fukkin Ivanka Trump. She lucky to even get that much concern from y’all...:ehh:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem is the people who didn’t go to Washington don’t even think this insurrection was a big deal and still support Trump. And that’s basically the whole right.

I been peeping these comments the last several days...

“What about when BLM and Antifa destroyed property and threatened to kill people? Why aren’t they being rounded up by the FBI”?

“Violence from both sides should be condemned. The left only condemns it even its conservatives doing it.”

“Why is biased _____ posting this crap? They’re trying to divide the country just like all the liberal media.”

“Why weren’t Dems punished for the Russia hoax?”

They literally do not care. No lightbulb will go off. These people are gone. Not the Capital terrorists. Anyone who still calls themself a Republican or Trump supporter. And it’s half the country. It might be time to consider leaving USA for good especially if you have kids like me. Dead ass.
My feelings exactly. These people are a lost cause:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
They helped contribute to the PGA falling back and they said they're going to maintain pressure on them moving forward. You know Trump's vain ass cares about that more than anything.
That I can see. Pressuring companies as opposed to people.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

Ana Navarro sums it all up on this. Great watch.

Ana unleashed the flutes :wow:

And Alice Stewart keeps tip toeing and plea copping every time I see her on TV :camby:

That goes with what I was saying before. As long as we normalize how treasonous, UnAmerican and dangerous this regime was, we’re not going to move past this. Hours after the Capital attack where lives were lost, Republicans took their seats in the same building and were STILL spitting unfounded voter fraud conspiracies until 4 a.m. We’ve normalized Trump, Mitch and company and give them credit for any scraps of decency they give us. This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with them straight up abusing power for their team and doing whatever they want. Anything short of accountability keeps us in this abusive relationship. We’re way too nice.