Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes you really expect not to get negged for a rape joke, then you neg me? :pacspit:

You neg me I neg you. We done here.

Edit: Now you want me banned huh? Even tho outside of that one post I have no history of that kinda shyt. I was willing to just take the L that it was a bad joke and just neg you to be even and move on in silence but fukk it you a whole bytch for that.

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What the fukk? :gucci: :dahell:

Maine should be punished for re-electing Susan Collins :snoop:

It ain't so bad what she said. I mean who would of thought americans would attack the capital, plus the weeks before that, there were rumors that aranians were planning an attack. Overall I guess the attack was so viscious she thought it was middle eastern terrorists:lolbron:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sounds like sanctions

giphy.gif

:myman:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I'm about to say something I know a lot of people are going to cringe at. I think more standard style republicans like Mitch Mcconnell, Mike Pence, and Mitt Romney, are legit sick of Trump. The speech Mcconnell gave before the riot where he was pleading and scolding his members for not voting to certify and intending to object sounded like it was coming from the heart to some degree instead of just the usual political posturing. Of course, he added some usually Republican bullshyt and attacks on Democrats in there but his overall scolding was at Republicans intending to object to electors from certain states. Then the speech Mike Pence gave after the riots before the certifications you could see the dude was shaking and look sincerely pissed off at what happened.

So, to that point, I give them props for being the few to put the constitution before party in that regard. McConnell especially is still a goddamn rat but Trump is the guy who is crossing lines even they are not even comfortable crossing. This dude would have legit let them hang Mike Pence out in front of the Capitol building if they had reached those people. Trump needs to be handled in some way. Dude is dangerous.
Everything you said is true. But I hate how they get props now for a situation that wouldn’t even exist if they weren’t the ring leaders of it. And one that they pushed the gas pedal on when it was beyond obvious that it could get here due to their active participation. Now that shyt is hot and finally went way too far due to a situation they built, they get to look like the grownups in the room. It’s like if a bully FINALLY tells his cronies to chill out after the kid they were inhumanly cruel to for all 4 years of high school is in the hospital for an attempted suicide. While they may finally have gotten their wake up call, I don’t think they should get to have their asses saved now that they finally have some semblance of a conscience or common sense. These 4 years have been beyond unforgivable and our standards have sunk so low as a result. Whether the Capital attack would have happened or not, our entire government is damaged now due to all of these fukks.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Everything you said is true. But I hate how they get props now for a situation that wouldn’t even exist if they weren’t the ring leaders of it. And one that they pushed the gas pedal on when it was beyond obvious that it could get here due to their active participation. Now that shyt is hot and finally went way too far due to a situation they built, they get to look like the grownups in the room. It’s like if a bully FINALLY tells his cronies to chill out after the kid they were inhumanly cruel to for all 4 years of high school is in the hospital for an attempted suicide. While they may finally have gotten their wake up call, I don’t think they should get to have their asses saved now that they finally have some semblance of a conscience or common sense. These 4 years have been beyond unforgivable and our standards have sunk so low as a result. Whether the Capital attack would have happened or not, our entire government is damaged now due to all of these fukks.

Agreed, this gotta be a greater indictment on how the GOP has conducted business.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’m sure he did, he probably grabbed on tight to Trump’s belt afterwards on some prison shyt :dame:

Pence: I was only doing my constitutional duty Mr. President

Trump: Stfu. You still p*ssy Pence to me. We could've ruled the galaxy. You and me. And Ivanka. But noooo, you wanted to "save democracy"... fukking faq. :hhh: