Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It’s just incredible what a clusterfukk of a disaster it was electing this chimp in the whitehouse. I mean four years ago we knew it would be a disaster but this just defies logic. I mean if I left my kids alone with matches and gasoline I’d expect the house to burn down, but I wouldn’t figure a plane carrying 10,000 pounds of dogshyt would also crash in the smoldering heap. Trump managed to do all that and still has a week to go.
His judges will outlive him

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s just incredible what a clusterfukk of a disaster it was electing this chimp in the whitehouse. I mean four years ago we knew it would be a disaster but this just defies logic. I mean if I left my kids alone with matches and gasoline I’d expect the house to burn down, but I wouldn’t figure a plane carrying 10,000 pounds of dogshyt would also crash in the smoldering heap. Trump managed to do all that and still has a week to go.

Just say it out loud, Donald Trump is the president of the United States. That in itself is incredibly insane. This country has become so stupid that they hired a reality TV star to run the country and expected things to go well.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:lolbron:Like you have a possible career after the shyt you pulled, and your father being the Modern Mussolini.

Wow, he might rage rape her :lupe:

Edit: oh please, as if this is the first wild comment like this about their relationship being made :shaq2:

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ivanka going to inauguration like...

full

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Just say it out loud, Donald Trump is the president of the United States. That in itself is incredibly insane. This country has become so stupid that they hired a reality TV star to run the country and expected things to go well.

I mean we already had Reagan so this is just bread on the shyt sandwich.