Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Real shyt brehs, this short burst of tremendous ether got us breaking even for his 4 years. This shyt historic legendary and iconic. :wow:
this will go down in insane levels of infamy

this shyt is making watergate look like Obamas dijon mustard and selfie stick scandals

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Real shyt brehs, this short burst of tremendous ether got us breaking even for his 4 years. This shyt historic legendary and iconic. :wow:

It might have given Dems even more.

If these guys just stayed quiet the Trump base would have a decent shot in Midterms after what happened in November. Now after this stunt and trying to do a coup, plus having Social Media sites and corporations cracking down, they have really fukked up.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
"Belichick is a overrated coach. Tom Brady carried him and his legacy. He videotapes other teams and would have failed in my USFL and the XFL."

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:mjlit:The house of cards come crashing down for Trumpito . You love to see it

I’m enjoying this so much

ILOuyAS.gif

This shyt bringing together all sports opps too. We all eatin together like we won a title. Can’t wait til GOAT franchise visit the White House and Biden.....:russ:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

It’s just incredible what a clusterfukk of a disaster it was electing this chimp in the whitehouse. I mean four years ago we knew it would be a disaster but this just defies logic. I mean if I left my kids alone with matches and gasoline I’d expect the house to burn down, but I wouldn’t figure a plane carrying 10,000 pounds of dogshyt would also crash in the smoldering heap. Trump managed to do all that and still has a week to go.