Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One of the rioter is out on bail already.. live in Florida brehs

Some of them are going to get a slap on the wrist. If it were up to me I'd place sedition/treason charges on all their heads but that's sadly not going to happen.

There are various people who will face much harsher penalties up to and including murder but the majority will likely only lose their jobs. The lucky ones.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Welcomed back as conquering heroes. True revolutionaries. Defenders of Real America. Pats on the back from friends. A raise from their bosses. Free drinks at every bar and pub forever. The Libs would run and hide at their presence, for fear they would share the same fate as their heroes.

All the people who looked down on them would finally be forced to accept they were scared, weak and willing to let our country slip away at the time it needed defending most. Women would clamor for even the slightest hint of their attention like never before. Movies and books by them, about them and for them. Honors bestowed upon them.

Life would not return to normal, but instead to the way it should have always been if it just wasn’t for *insert old coach, old boss, family member, sibling, parent, teacher, judge, person who embarrassed them* and those damn liberals. Thanks to Donald Trump, true leader of America, greatest country in the history of the world and the truest patriots this county had ever seen.

No longer just a stay at home dad, or salon owner, or unemployed loser...... But one of the greatest warriors ever unleashed on Earth.
uVr6bVz.png

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How hard is it to setup a gofundme? Can we do one for Eugene Goodman?

If a Coli breh can help me set up one up I’ll donate $500 to get the ball rolling

which is a drop in the bucket compared to what he should get, but it’s a start and I’ll do everything in my power to make it go viral. I work at a digital marketing agency and have a network of social media gurus in my iPhone

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welcomed back as conquering heroes. True revolutionaries. Defenders of Real America. Pats on the back from friends. A raise from their bosses. Free drinks at every bar and pub forever. The Libs would run and hide at their presence, for fear they would share the same fate as their heroes.

All the people who looked down on them would finally be forced to accept they were scared, weak and willing to let our country slip away at the time it needed defending most. Women would clamor for even the slightest hint of their attention like never before. Movies and books by them, about them and for them. Honors bestowed upon them.

Life would not return to normal, but instead to the way it should have always been if it just wasn’t for *insert old coach, old boss, family member, sibling, parent, teacher, judge, person who embarrassed them* and those damn liberals. Thanks to Donald Trump, true leader of America, greatest country in the history of the world and the truest patriots this county had ever seen.

No longer just a stay at home dad, or salon owner, or unemployed loser...... But one of the greatest warriors ever unleashed on Earth.

Or in short, they want The Handmaid’s Tale. Book was written in 1985 too. It was years ahead of its time :picard: