Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
They kicked me off the plane :sadcam: They called me a fukking terrorist :sadcam: and they’re trying to ruin my life :sadcam:

I’m hyperventilating from laughing so goddamn hard. The fukk did these people think was going to happen. They really thought they were going to storm the Capitol, hurt multiple politicians and go back home like everything was gravy.

Welcomed back as conquering heroes. True revolutionaries. Defenders of Real America. Pats on the back from friends. A raise from their bosses. Free drinks at every bar and pub forever. The Libs would run and hide at their presence, for fear they would share the same fate as their heroes.

All the people who looked down on them would finally be forced to accept they were scared, weak and willing to let our country slip away at the time it needed defending most. Women would clamor for even the slightest hint of their attention like never before. Movies and books by them, about them and for them. Honors bestowed upon them.

Life would not return to normal, but instead to the way it should have always been if it just wasn’t for *insert old coach, old boss, family member, sibling, parent, teacher, judge, person who embarrassed them* and those damn liberals. Thanks to Donald Trump, true leader of America, greatest country in the history of the world and the truest patriots this county had ever seen.

No longer just a stay at home dad, or salon owner, or unemployed loser...... But one of the greatest warriors ever unleashed on Earth.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
C7-C9-CA53-8-B49-408-A-9-B8-A-07-C93-EFE5650.jpg

When the invasion failed and they got put on the no fly list :dead: :russ:

Smarten up, MAGAts

PZcaKFF.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Welcomed back as conquering heroes. True revolutionaries. Defenders of Real America. Pats on the back from friends. A raise from their bosses. Free drinks at every bar and pub forever. The Libs would run and hide at their presence, for fear they would share the same fate as their heroes.

All the people who looked down on them would finally be forced to accept they were scared, weak and willing to let our country slip away at the time it needed defending most. Women would clamor for even the slightest hint of their attention like never before. Movies and books by them, about them and for them. Honors bestowed upon them.

Life would not return to normal, but instead to the way it should have always been if it just wasn’t for *insert old coach, old boss, family member, sibling, parent, teacher, judge, person who embarrassed them* and those damn liberals. Thanks to Donald Trump, true leader of America, greatest country in the history of the world and the truest patriots this county had ever seen.

No longer just a stay at home dad, or salon owner, or unemployed loser...... But one of the greatest warriors ever unleashed on Earth.

Cue the music :russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: Instead...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

mitch must hate trump so much :laff:

I'm about to say something I know a lot of people are going to cringe at. I think more standard style republicans like Mitch Mcconnell, Mike Pence, and Mitt Romney, are legit sick of Trump. The speech Mcconnell gave before the riot where he was pleading and scolding his members for not voting to certify and intending to object sounded like it was coming from the heart to some degree instead of just the usual political posturing. Of course, he added some usually Republican bullshyt and attacks on Democrats in there but his overall scolding was at Republicans intending to object to electors from certain states. Then the speech Mike Pence gave after the riots before the certifications you could see the dude was shaking and look sincerely pissed off at what happened.

So, to that point, I give them props for being the few to put the constitution before party in that regard. McConnell especially is still a goddamn rat but Trump is the guy who is crossing lines even they are not even comfortable crossing. This dude would have legit let them hang Mike Pence out in front of the Capitol building if they had reached those people. Trump needs to be handled in some way. Dude is dangerous.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Republicans want to move on because I bet alot of them were involved in the planning. I hope those hillbillies they locked up have some knowledge of their involvement. If this was the other way around, they'd be holding this over Democrat's heads for the next 10+ years.

Republicans like Graham & that spinless coward cruz have already tried to pivot and move on. I know people on here are getting giddy about the though "rhetoric" of the FBI trying to identify people but when you look at the pending charges they amount to nothing.

I doubt any of those guys who stormed the capitol get serious jail time when you basically had some elected officials & cops being covert trying to overthrow a democracy.