Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big Jo so just to be clear.....its no to the bet? :lupe:

I slept on it... I like how you laid everything out. I’ve been addicted to news, Twitter updates, forums etc these last 72 hours

So many updates and twists and turns and watch items it slipped my mind

once I can manage my ADD, I’ll PM you.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Someone needs to tell people like Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio, and Matt Bartz to shut on before they get their ass kicked

If you put my life in danger and lying after we coming to blows

Thats real talk, if I was a member of Congress I’d be hella tempted to just see these clowns from the shoulders one by one.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You sound dense.
Impeaching him will put Republicans on the record for which side they stand on.
They vote to impeach and they permanently lose the far right maga crowd.
They vote for impeaching and they lost the moderate Republicans that have been able to look past Trump's other bullshyt till the 6th of Jan.
They know this and this is why they're against the dems bringing impeachment proceedings
No you sound dense. You don't seem to understand that in general the public doesn't like political fighting and especially doesn't like the impeachment process. If there was a justifiable reason for doing so it would be acceptable but you're talking about holding a political battle simply to hold one.

How are you gonna get the public to be behind holding a trial that's point is to remove a person from office that they already voted out of office and by that time won't be in office anyway?

The majority of independents and the overwhelming majority of republicans didn't support the last impeachment. You're going to get even less support with one for a person that isn't even serving anymore. There's better shyt to spend political capital on than this.
Do Americans Support Impeaching Trump?