Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It shouldn't take months to impeach someone. I cannot understand why the leaders of the Democratic Party think like this unless its out of fear of Republicans.
Its not that it will take that long, its the fact that they know McConnell will drag his feet while he's still majority leader and the senate trial will be used as an excuse to delay or interfere with the senate confirmation of Biden's cabinet.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Understand that even if you impeach Trump you're still not going to get enough republican votes to convict him. They literally can't start the trial until the senate reconvenes on the 19th unless all 100 senators voting to do so. You won't get that either. It's also going to be really difficult to get the American public on the side of convicting someone in the rear view mirror of the country because he's no longer in office. It's just going to look really petty.

It's over. He's leaving office in 9 days. They can't remove him from office before then because the support isn't going to be there. They need to just let that go. Republicans might be over Trump now but they'll still do enough to protect him from all this so him being held accountable is out of reach.
You sound dense.
Impeaching him will put Republicans on the record for which side they stand on.
They vote to impeach and they permanently lose the far right maga crowd.
They vote against impeaching and they lost the moderate Republicans that have been able to look past Trump's other bullshyt till the 6th of Jan.
They know this and this is why they're against the dems bringing impeachment proceedings

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It shouldn't take months to impeach someone. I cannot understand why the leaders of the Democratic Party think like this unless its out of fear of Republicans.
Someone needs to tell people like Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio, and Matt Bartz to shut up before they get their ass kicked

If you put my life in danger and lying after we coming to blows

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He won't. Nothing is going to happen to Trump over this. Even impeaching him is worthless because the trial would probably derail Biden's first 100 days. Clyburn is already signaling the house needs to wait until after the first 100 days to do it. At that point why bother impeaching and attempting to remove from office a president that is no longer in office? Also there isn't gonna be enough bipartisan support to convict a president that's no longer in office anyway.

Maybe, and this is a long shot, Trump cuts a deal then resigns and Pence pardons him.

I emailed Durbin, Duckworth and my current and former congressman and told them I want this shyt done before the end of the week. Justice delayed will hurt this country. Impeachment and conviction must be swift. Let the Republicans put their votes on record as being pro insurrectionist.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its not that it will take that long, its the fact that they know McConnell will drag his feet while he's still majority leader and the senate trial will be used as an excuse to delay or interfere with the senate confirmation of Biden's cabinet.
I know what he meant, but he Clyburn is saying they should instead drag their feet on the president inciting an insurrection.

There is something wrong with government if they can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You sound dense.
Impeaching him will put Republicans on the record for which side they stand on.
They vote to impeach and they permanently lose the far right maga crowd.
They vote for impeaching and they lost the moderate Republicans that have been able to look past Trump's other bullshyt till the 6th of Jan.
They know this and this is why they're against the dems bringing impeachment proceedings

Yeah.

This allows Dems to set a precedence before they take total control.

Their achilies heel is that people think they are too soft and passive.

Last edited: