Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
:aicmon: GOP: "IT'S TIME TO HEAL AND MOVE ON"

They got some damn nerve. After enabling Trump for for 4 years and NEVER holding him accountable. So we moving on from Terrorist Attacks now? Just because they're mostly White. SMH. this is how they sound "I know those Towers crashed down and the Pentagon got hit but we don't want to anger Al-Qaida so let's move on from Bi Laden thing and heal." LOL. I want the Dems to lay the HAMMER on Trump and the GOP. I want them all on record. It's a simple vote. Do you support these Domestic Terrorist or Not. They're all trying to Wessel their way out of this and backtrack from supporting Trump. Not happening. They have to send a strong message to our Nation. Who cares if CULT45 gets upset. Storming the Capitol makes them the enemies of America. I don't care how they feel. I don't care about 10 days left. I want them to Ether him for all 10 days before he leaves and then if times runs out, so what convict him in the Senate after he leaves. This isn't just about Us and our Democracy. It's about sending a message to the World. Trump is a National Security Threat. CULT45 literally gave our foreign enemies ways to attack us. Also LMAO @ Cruz and Hawley. They really thought they had next spreading Trump lies and they both might end up expelled. Also SMH @ Pence not doing the 25th when they were trying to HANG his a$$ outside of the Capitol. Clearly he's shook.

Even in my weakest moments of sympathy for these people I'm still like :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

:ufdup: put them in jail, all these guilty fukks.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Thanks for your concern.
lL2uFYT.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This country is doomed. The question is how long does it take. Trump has permanently damaged our democracy. How long until one of his followers assassinates someone in congress or even higher?

He told them they were cheated, robbed. They'll see themselves as patriots for doing it just like those people that stormed the capital saw themselves as that.

Russia's next move will probably be to see if they can replicate Trump with a manchurian candidate as with Trump they couldn't control him. Even though they couldn't control the fool he still did what they wanted which was weaken the United States.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Abramson's thread about Trump's speech is the best I've seen. Should be required reading for everyone in government. Recommend it to anyone.

It's long and tedious at points and not particularly well-written, but contextualizes what Trump did on Wednesday. Most everyone here speaks Trump at this point and consciously or subconsciously knows what he was doing, but he does a good job at crystallizing Trump's role in all of this. Points out the tenses, the insinuations, and Trump's role in getting his most depraved followers to attack on his behalf.

We know what social media is doing to people's brains. We know that algorithms are radicalizing millions worldwide. Outside of a laugh at dumbasses getting arrested, the reality is attention should be directed at Trump and his elected enablers in congress Cruz, Hawley, etc

Unrolled thread - Thread by @SethAbramson on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App