Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because I wasn't talking about Pelosi. You can't just attribute shyt not said and base an argument off that then start telling people to fukk off and claim they're alts.

Clyburn been around long enough to know better than even put stuff like this in the air. Same with any other dem that invites talk that has nothing to do with the absolute priority of hammering not just the president, but putting accountability to every other elected official tied to this.

Slowing this process by stretching it out?

No. I disagree. Its bad and shouldn't even be muttered even if it is the intention :mjlol:

Clyburn's statement isn't enough for me to say the Dems are being weak on this. That's what you agreed with that the dems are weak on it. Pelosi is sitting at the head of the table here. She said they already had 190 votes. I went and looked into what @the cac mamba had seen and what she was saying was that she already had 190 co-sponsors, not that that was all the votes she had... it's clear that it's a unified front.

They had a meeting Saturday night. The quote I posted was after they held the meeting. Maybe Clyburn has his own ideas, maybe he was discussing what options were brought to the table.. but in no way would I classify them being weak on this yet especially when Pelosi did not say herself what Clyburn stated..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Clyburn's statement isn't enough for me to say the Dems are being weak on this. That's what you agreed with that the dems are weak on it. Pelosi is sitting at the head of the table here. She said they already had 190 votes. I went and looked into what @the cac mamba had seen and what she was saying was that she already had 190 co-sponsors, not that that was all the votes she had... it's clear that it's a unified front.

They had a meeting Saturday night. The quote I posted was after they held the meeting. Maybe Clyburn has his own ideas, maybe he was discussing what options were brought to the table.. but in no way would I classify them being weak on this yet especially when Pelosi did not say herself what Clyburn stated..

If they want to appear strong here, they need to make something count. Its really that simple. Spit-balling Hill reporters about sealing the deal months from now and letting it hit an article? That's not it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

They really expected no backlash from this :wow:

probably expected to walk out of the capital with 75 million trump supporters clapping for em like they were Paul revere himself.

hope back on a plane & be like “hey bill, I saved the country this week what you do:myman:

Is that a woman or a man crying? :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just because the coup was weak, unorganized (not saying it wasn't planned) and ultimately failed doesn't mean it wasn't an attempted coup... They tried and failed and if these people aren't held accountable to the full extent of the law.. then they WILL continue to be on that bullshyt. Lessons must be dealt.

Oh well.. Dumb fukks found out this ain't Call of Duty or an action movie. They found out they aren't the Brits and this isn't the American Revolution. They are just dumb pussies who broke some laws and now they gotta pay the consequences.

Daps
People found his twitter account. It's restricted now but dude had a Trump banner on his profile.

https://twitter.com/BSicknick

Edit:

ErTUu-9W8AE_lmu.png

Fam, we need to have a serious talk about all this white-on-white violence that inflicts their culture.