Official Triangle, NC/Raleigh-Durham thread...

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
@murksiderock nah I kinda get what he’s saying low key I lived in Raleigh for about 5 years after coming from Charlotte it’s kinda blah and has no personality it’s weird and I found myself going to Durham for everything. I moved back to Durham a couple years ago and I enjoy it waaayy more than Raleigh. Durham low key a vibe without having to try hard like Raleigh folk

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock nah I kinda get what he’s saying low key I lived in Raleigh for about 5 years after coming from Charlotte it’s kinda blah and has no personality it’s weird and I found myself going to Durham for everything. I moved back to Durham a couple years ago and I enjoy it waaayy more than Raleigh. Durham low key a vibe without having to try hard like Raleigh folk

In what ways are Raleighites trying too hard? I agree Charlotte is preferable to here and it's not close, but Durham? I enjoy Raleigh more, easy choice for me!

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
In what ways are Raleighites trying too hard? I agree Charlotte is preferable to here and it's not close, but Durham? I enjoy Raleigh more, easy choice for me!
Food wise Raleigh wins because they have more places. Going out is just doing the most. 25 minute drive terrible parking minimum 20 to get in anywhere it’s just mad generic. It’s also segregated in terms of where to go out and have a good time. If I want a rooftop I go to north hills but if I want to club bar hop I gotta hop back in the whip Durham has all of that in one area. Raleigh has better women though so I shut up :skip:

I think I just got bored of everything very fast because it was a repeat every time I did something. It’s literally nothing I can’t do in Raleigh I can’t do in Durham for free

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
If y'all need a turkey for Thanksgiving, definitely check out my bro. Orders for this year haven't gone live yet, but they should be within about the next week or so. :salute:

IMG-20191129-110703-2.jpg

:eat:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Dreamville Fest this weekend, anyone going? Also I have all three girls this weekend, any suggestions on where to take the babies?
this has probably been answered but how the women look down there? Black and white? Any other ethnicities or races?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
this has probably been answered but how the women look down there? Black and white? Any other ethnicities or races?
All those universities, of course it’s other races down there. :dahell:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Yeah there's a strong helping of fine women here. I'm in The R, there's a decent Boricua and Mexican population. In Durham you'll find more Latinas if that's your thing, and you'll fins more Asian and Middle Eastern women in the suburbs in between like Morrisville, Apex, Cary, etc...

You'll find top of the line sisters in both Rgh and Durm. The bunnies here are okay, I've been many more places with better white women. But you got some decent ones here...

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Dreamville Fest this weekend, anyone going? Also I have all three girls this weekend, any suggestions on where to take the babies?

I was thinking about it, I heard they got some free shii going Friday from 11-2 or sum.

Heard they charging outta Towners like a grand a night sum crazy like that

Edit did you get a chance to go to that lil carnival in knightdale like last week?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Heading that way now, slapping that new Larry June/Alchemist album driving from VA...

:whew:

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I was just thinking back and it's wild how much Durham has changed over the years. It still has a certain DNA but I think the growth and amenities available now is way different than what it was like in the 90s :ehh: Granted that's 20+ years ago :flabbynsick: but still.

The 90s/early 00s in Durham though, what a time to be alive :myman: