Official Triangle, NC/Raleigh-Durham thread...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He did like damn near every week at one point. It was off glenwood for a bit. Then it was in the warehouse district for a bit , usually at that higher end Chinese spot . I don’t where it is now .

This the kinda shyt I keep talking about . :mjlol:

When you’re in a city you gotta be intentional about trying to get plugged in. Not every city is gonna throw shyt in your face about what’s poppin :heh:

@Carolina Slim have y’all considered Open Door ? I might be looking to flip while this shyt is still hot , but I wanna get it off quick . Just don’t know anyone that’s considered open door or actually done it .

I went to a few of those parties. The music is dope but it was too packed in that warehouse spot downtown. Ended up kicking it wth Pharoah Monch twice when he came thru

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I went to a few of those parties. The music is dope but it was too packed in that warehouse spot downtown. Ended up kicking it wth Pharoah Monch twice when he came thru
Shyt was too thick . :wow: I think they had routine fire code violations .

yeah you’d see some names slide through . I spotted J Cole riding a lime bike down there one night on some other shyt :mjlol:

And if I’m not mistaken, Phonte started doin something similar .

Curious to see how things will be post pandemic. :lupe:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
NC barbecue too sweet to me, I dont like the taste. Prefer Memphis-style BBQ...

Good looking on the food plug though, I appreciate that in this thread in general!

Word, if I get a chance I'mma have to check out Memphis-style; I never really messed with BBQ chicken like that, but after I tried my bro's, shyt became addicting. :russ:

I've tried a few local places and they usually let me down. :francis:

Also, check out V's Kitchen and True Flavors (brunch joint), they got some real good food there as well.

I've always had a good experience w/ True Flavors, but I've read some horror stories on the service there.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
They calling North Hills Mall area Midtown now??

This looks hype. Has a man made creek and lots of green space and green roofs. This is a good look, because Raleigh public definitely lacks access to bodies of water.
What's in North Hills' new Innovation District? : Raleigh Convergence

Screen-Shot-2021-01-27-at-9.04.54-AM.png

NHID-03-1800x1227.jpg

NHFE-ChanelHouse2.jpg

NHID-Big-2.jpg

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Anyone plan on attending the Inaugural Capital City Juneteenth Celebration?

Outline of Events

I got the girls this weekend and they not really old enough to get into it but I'm thinking we may slide on Dix Park...

Anyone got any plans this weekend?

Actually proud of NC as a whole . Not only Raleigh and Charlotte but many of the smaller cities are having events too . :obama:

Probably gonna wait a little while longer before I mess with crowds tho .:patrice:

I honestly might not ever go back to being out in crowds heavy. Pre pandemic , I used to hit up crowded events across the state …although I never really ever felt comfortable being in crowds . Now , shiiiiiit … I’m gonna dial that shyt waaaaaaay back for a hot minute .

Just gonna keep it close with fam and friends, which I was moving more toward doing that exclusively anyway .

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Anyone plan on attending the Inaugural Capital City Juneteenth Celebration?

Outline of Events

I got the girls this weekend and they not really old enough to get into it but I'm thinking we may slide on Dix Park...

Anyone got any plans this weekend?
I was going to downtown Raleigh tomorrow for that festival. I don't know about this church stuff on Sunday tho