Official Triangle, NC/Raleigh-Durham thread...

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
I have a Radio Show called Create Radio in Raleigh on 93.5 FM (Tuesday nights 6-7pm) aswell as a show in Chapel Hill on (103.5 Tuesday 9-10pm)

If you know any artist in the triangle or any other city put me on to them.

I'm also looking for people who want to promote their business to put a playlist together to feature on the show.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Have a Raleigh address but physically in Durham. I rock more with Durham than Raleigh. Currently looking to sell; we need a ranch house cause my back isn't rocking with these stairs. For our price range, we're having to look at areas like Zebulon/Knightdale or even Mebane. I'll miss the downtown Durham vibe, even though I haven't been down there in forever because of Covid.

Ya'll up on the Dank food truck?

Walk Up Orders Only (@shrimpandpastasdankery) on Instagram • 378 photos and videos

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If y'all like bbq, check out my bro truck LP Que :ohlawd:

NC barbecue too sweet to me, I dont like the taste. Prefer Memphis-style BBQ...

Good looking on the food plug though, I appreciate that in this thread in general!

You b*stard:russ:

The deal was supposed to be a Triad and Triangle thread!!:mjlol:

See that’s why us 336 niccas NEVER trust y’all 919 and 252 niccas:stopitslime:

This Winston vs Raleigh/Durham war will continue :ufdup:

Lmaooo Triad is its own area that can get its own thread, it aint The Triangle...

If anything when it comes to NC I'm more of a 910/704 nikka, I was there first. Don't know that I like being called a 919 nikka yet haha...

Have a Raleigh address but physically in Durham. I rock more with Durham than Raleigh. Currently looking to sell; we need a ranch house cause my back isn't rocking with these stairs. For our price range, we're having to look at areas like Zebulon/Knightdale or even Mebane. I'll miss the downtown Durham vibe, even though I haven't been down there in forever because of Covid.

Walk Up Orders Only (@shrimpandpastasdankery) on Instagram • 378 photos and videos

Great plug on the food, may check that shyt out!

Mebane is trash, my daughters go to daycare out there. Really cheap place to live but you'd be smack in the boonies...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I have a Radio Show called Create Radio in Raleigh on 93.5 FM (Tuesday nights 6-7pm) aswell as a show in Chapel Hill on (103.5 Tuesday 9-10pm)

If you know any artist in the triangle or any other city put me on to them.

I'm also looking for people who want to promote their business to put a playlist together to feature on the show.

Good look !

So you focus on recording artists?

I think King Mez was trying to do something similar in Raleigh/Triangle but he linked with Dr. Dre and been outta here ever since . Funny how the west coast is really plugging eastern NC artists because Rapsody got plugged by KDot.

But yeah salute to you the area needs more of this and needs someone to really get the network poppin so my Tre4, Durmite transplant 9th wonder doesn’t have all that leverage as the national gatekeeper of the Triangle :heh:

If you’re anywhere in East Durham or RTP y’all gon eat . My homie crib near there jumped damn near 80k in 5-6 years . All facts .

no county in NC is boomin like RTP Durham and Wake when it comes to the housing market. You’re seeing big gains in every part of Wake with a only a little drop off in Garner. But that’s facts. Period . And it’s def a sellers market right now .

@KageDaBeast good look . I’m all over the Carolinas rippin and runnin but when I touch back down Imma see where they at.

@murksiderock why you ain’t go back to Charlotte ?Sounds like you now settled in for the long haul as a 919er. :heh:

And if you don’t like the sweet ish try Prime BBQ (local) or City BBQ (Ohio chain).

Last edited:

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Good look !

So you focus on recording artists?

I think King Mez was trying to do something similar in Raleigh/Triangle but he linked with Dr. Dre and been outta here ever since . Funny how the west coast is really plugging eastern NC artists because Rapsody got plugged by KDot.

But yeah salute to you the area needs more of this and needs someone to really get the network poppin so my Tre4, Durmite transplant 9th wonder doesn’t have all that leverage as the national gatekeeper of the Triangle :heh:
The show has not restrictions I'm looking for all genres of music ,beats, and podcast content.

Tell anyone to send their content to CreateYourWorldSubmit@Gmail.Com

For the featured playlist I'm looking for people who are trying to help the world understand their art, music, brand, or whatever they want to promote through the show.

Here's the soundcloud to the past shows I've done: CYW Radio

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I'll watch this thread, this and the DMV are places where I would raise a family/retire bc of the abundance of tech jobs, I know the DMV has a lot of well off black people does the research triangle offer the same? @murksiderock

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The show has not restrictions I'm looking for all genres of music ,beats, and podcast content.

Tell anyone to send their content to CreateYourWorldSubmit@Gmail.Com

For the featured playlist I'm looking for people who are trying to help the world understand their art, music, brand, or whatever they want to promote through the show.

Here's the soundcloud to the past shows I've done: CYW Radio

I will submit some shyt.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Great plug on the food, may check that shyt out!

Mebane is trash, my daughters go to daycare out there. Really cheap place to live but you'd be smack in the boonies...

Good food there; I may hit them up tonight...

Yeah I feel you on Mebane. We was looking at new construction out that way, and really the only thing popping is the outlets. It's about a half hour drive back to Durham if we wanna go somewhere. We actually saw some new construction that we liked in Youngsville/Franklinton which is further north on US-1/Capital Blvd, but the houses been getting snatched up with the quickness. Supposedly that area is next to start booming, just like Wake Forest a few years ago.