Official Triangle, NC/Raleigh-Durham thread...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
But do yall got an daytime shyt popping for today?:sas2:
@murksiderock

Charlotte Uptown>Raleigh Downtown
In the daytime the whole downtown popping 🤣 Moore Square jumping, Food Truck Rodeo popping, Hillsborough is jumping, all the other places I'm not naming popping right now as we speak...

Hell nah DTR more popping than Uptown, go to your Google/Apple Maps right now, there's nowhere in Uptown Charlotte currently busier than Glenwood or Warehouse District right now. So do yall have daylife? 🤣 🤣
The only two “nightlife” strips Raleigh has 😞 I used to think it was soo lit 😞
No they aren't, they just the only two spots that are open real late...

Glenwood is some elite nightlife though, it's arguably the top nightlife in Carolina. shyt stay jumping til 3am, an abundance of all kinds of bars, clubs, lounges, restaurants...

Smoky Hollow is right up the street, I mean you could count it as part of Glenwood since the traffic goes back and forth. The Morgan St and Warehouse area is a different area that does shut down earlier but it's active before midnight...

You have more upscale nightlife in North Hills. The Moore Square and Blount St areas shut down sooner but are active. You have popular Raleigh clubs that are on the Northside like them Spanish joints off Capital and out East too, they aren't nightlife "districts" but are popular clubs...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In the daytime the whole downtown popping 🤣 Moore Square jumping, Food Truck Rodeo popping, Hillsborough is jumping, all the other places I'm not naming popping right now as we speak...

Hell nah DTR more popping than Uptown, go to your Google/Apple Maps right now, there's nowhere in Uptown Charlotte currently busier than Glenwood or Warehouse District right now. So do yall have daylife? 🤣 🤣

No they aren't, they just the only two spots that are open real late...

Glenwood is some elite nightlife though, it's arguably the top nightlife in Carolina. shyt stay jumping til 3am, an abundance of all kinds of bars, clubs, lounges, restaurants...

Smoky Hollow is right up the street, I mean you could count it as part of Glenwood since the traffic goes back and forth. The Morgan St and Warehouse area is a different area that does shut down earlier but it's active before midnight...

You have more upscale nightlife in North Hills. The Moore Square and Blount St areas shut down sooner but are active. You have popular Raleigh clubs that are on the Northside like them Spanish joints off Capital and out East too, they aren't nightlife "districts" but are popular clubs...

Bruh…. We had a Caribbean festival today and now I’m about to go to a comedy show…..

CLT popping and PAWG getting Split Roasted TONIGHT

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bruh…. We had a Caribbean festival today and now I’m about to go to a comedy show…..

CLT popping and PAWG getting Split Roasted TONIGHT
You keep mentioning your white woman like she the last one left, enjoy nikka 🤣...

It's STILL busier in Downtown Raleigh right now...

Charlotte has the bigger downtown but DTR more than holds it's own as an events destination and hub when ain't no major sporting event going. That's Clt's real trump card is that in addition to regular shyt, you can also catch a football, basketball, or soccer game Uptown on a given evening, which is something you can't do in DTR (the Canes and State teams play on the Westside). And depending on how bad the Clt teams suck it's not always an advantage...

DTR vs Uptown Clt is a real competition in terms of destination spots...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You keep mentioning your white woman like she the last one left, enjoy nikka 🤣...

It's STILL busier in Downtown Raleigh right now...

Charlotte has the bigger downtown but DTR more than holds it's own as an events destination and hub when ain't no major sporting event going. That's Clt's real trump card is that in addition to regular shyt, you can also catch a football, basketball, or soccer game Uptown on a given evening, which is something you can't do in DTR (the Canes and State teams play on the Westside). And depending on how bad the Clt teams suck it's not always an advantage...

DTR vs Uptown Clt is a real competition in terms of destination spots...

Na it’s active….. and as they finish up all this construction and updates….. Uptown bout to be on some next level shyt

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Na it’s active….. and as they finish up all this construction and updates….. Uptown bout to be on some next level shyt
Both cities have popping downtowns, and Raleigh's punches closer than expected to Charlotte's given the size differential----->Uptown is bigger and has more venues...

DTR is smaller with fewer venues but maximizes the room and space it has because it's always something popping. I was gonna lay down early but I'm about to go walk around Downtown for a minute now 🤣...

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Both cities have popping downtowns, and Raleigh's punches closer than expected to Charlotte's given the size differential----->Uptown is bigger and has more venues...

DTR is smaller with fewer venues but maximizes the room and space it has because it's always something popping. I was gonna lay down early but I'm about to go walk around Downtown for a minute now 🤣...

Bruv said he tired of me talking bout PAWGs

Let’s get it let’s get it!!!