Official Triangle, NC/Raleigh-Durham thread...

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
@Kliq_Souf what did you end up doing yesterday, are you still here?
I left this morning.
I didn't do too much, was a quick in and out trip

I went to the Morgan Food Hall, hit up some bars downtown Raleigh, then went to the Scarface show.

I plan to see Durham next visit.

I really like it here.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I left this morning.
I didn't do too much, was a quick in and out trip

I went to the Morgan Food Hall, hit up some bars downtown Raleigh, then went to the Scarface show.

I plan to see Durham next visit.

I really like it here.
From what you saw, how would you compare/contrast to Nashville? Did you go anywhere on Glenwood?

I haven't been to Morgan St Food Hall in probably 4+ years, it's pretty cool though. We have a couple other food halls too!

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
The irony here is how many Northeast cats go to Charlotte and call it boring also 🤣 it gets a lot more boring than Raleigh...

Letting the opinion of "Northeast cats" be your beacon for which city is more boring is just wild :mjlol:

I lived in Raleigh, off and on, for YEARS. I lived in Durham for YEARS. And I've now been living in Charlotte for YEARS(2018).

Please, just stop. I understand you want to support Raleigh but breh, just stop with the Charlotte comparisons. Trust me as someone who has now lived in BOTH cities, for YEARS.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Letting the opinion of "Northeast cats" be your beacon for which city is more boring is just wild :mjlol:

I lived in Raleigh, off and on, for YEARS. I lived in Durham for YEARS. And I've now been living in Charlotte for YEARS(2018).

Please, just stop. I understand you want to support Raleigh but breh, just stop with the Charlotte comparisons. Trust me as someone who has now lived in BOTH cities, for YEARS.
You probably don't recall prior conversations with me, I used to live in Charlotte. South and Tyvola, some apartments right across from Tyvola station...

Charlotte and Raleigh are more comparable than you Carolina natives believe, and maybe because I'm not a native Carolinian, I can more easily notice the similarities rather than natives trying to convince themselves they are seeing drastically different cities...

I lived in Charlotte for a year, 2013-14. I've lived in Raleigh since 2019...

Charlotte IS more popping than Raleigh but it's closer than suggested, Raleigh has plenty shyt going on...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What yall doing for Juneteenth? We currently at Chavis Park, we thugging it out in the city today!

Im Uptown CLT trynna find parking to go to some stuff up here…. But there is no valid reason today to be paying $30-$50 for parking

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Im Uptown CLT trynna find parking to go to some stuff up here…. But there is no valid reason today to be paying $30-$50 for parking
Went out earlier this week in DTR and parking was $8, I can't imagine what UT is today. It's shyt popping all over the city, they got separate Juneteenth celebrations at Chavis, Moore Square, and Dix (where Cole holds his festival). And I saw shyt on socials for a bunch of nightlife events advertising as Juneteenth celebrations this weekend...
Went to a Babyface concert last Friday by NC Museum of Arts.

Living legend :wow:
That's what's up, sounds like it was lit. I really love living here, there's a ton of shyt popping here especially on weekends. Raleigh is growing up fast...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
mannnn I been just driving around since that last post. I don’t mean to be pretentious but my car a little too nice to be parking in some sketchy spots and I can’t see myself paying $30

I was thinking of either parking at a light rail spot or going back home to catch an uber