Official Triangle, NC/Raleigh-Durham thread...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Its time lol. There have been threads on the area but what is really needed is a current events, regularly updated Triangle thread...

I dont keep tabs on everything going on in the area but I'll admit I'm warming up to the area once I realized I'd be here awhile. So this is an open space for all Triangle heads to jump in and politic on local affairs the same way we do in the Charlotte thread...

Area is growing fast still, metro region population of 2.1 million people cradled between Raleigh (Wake), Durham (Durham), and Chapel Hill (Orange). Not the liveliest area but quality of life is strong and its a very even-paced, comfortable place to live...

Apologies if I forget to tag any area locals, invitation for all locals to tag others and regularly update this thread on dining, current events and culture in Raleigh-Durm!

@young3000 @UserNameless @Doobie Doo @CinnaSlim @Carolina Slim @Mook @How Sway? @MJ Truth @Mad good research @Pdiddy @Tha Gawd Amen @JordanwiththeWiz @Sugarbush

And any other Triangle heads, feel free to add to this over time!

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m not from the Triangle but I’m always curious about anything North Carolina.

What’s the differences between Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m not from the Triangle but I’m always curious about anything North Carolina.

What’s the differences between Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary?

I'm not too familiar with Chapel Hill other than it being a place full of students and white people and Asians...

Not that familiar with Cary but again mainly Asians and pasties...

A bit more familiar with Durham, the most culturally black and Latino (mostly Mexicans, i think some Salvies too) city in Triangle. Nice arts culture, good looking women in all flavors, thriving education scene. Pretty city that kind of exists as two cities, there's a violent side of Durm that is easy to avoid if you're not in the hot areas. Has a really rough reputation in Carolina, and it does get busy but its not "nikkas dying everyday" level of uncontrolled violence...

Mentions of violence in Durm undercut how easy it is to avoid---it isnt pervasive---and in my opinion to the city a huge disservice to all the benefits of Durm. Full disclosure, I'm not a Durm stan---->its a small city, its interesting enough city but it is fairly easy to get bored...

I live in Raleigh so I know it best of these cities. Its the largest city so naturally there is more to do. Like Durm it has a very educated native black population relative to most places in the US, with lower poverty levels. Tons of white people. Just a really smart city, there is a natural hustle vibe in Rgh---->that exists in Durm too but Durm is more gritty and has more of a blue collar vibe, even though it is also white collar like Rgh...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its time lol. There have been threads on the area but what is really needed is a current events, regularly updated Triangle thread...

I dont keep tabs on everything going on in the area but I'll admit I'm warming up to the area once I realized I'd be here awhile. So this is an open space for all Triangle heads to jump in and politic on local affairs the same way we do in the Charlotte thread...

Area is growing fast still, metro region population of 2.1 million people cradled between Raleigh (Wake), Durham (Durham), and Chapel Hill (Orange). Not the liveliest area but quality of life is strong and its a very even-paced, comfortable place to live...

Apologies if I forget to tag any area locals, invitation for all locals to tag others and regularly update this thread on dining, current events and culture in Raleigh-Durm!

@young3000 @UserNameless @Doobie Doo @CinnaSlim @Carolina Slim @Mook @How Sway? @MJ Truth @Mad good research @Pdiddy @Tha Gawd Amen @JordanwiththeWiz @Sugarbush

And any other Triangle heads, feel free to add to this over time!

You b*stard:russ:

The deal was supposed to be a Triad and Triangle thread!!:mjlol:

See that’s why us 336 niccas NEVER trust y’all 919 and 252 niccas:stopitslime:

This Winston vs Raleigh/Durham war will continue :ufdup:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Went to college in Triangle, but never went to Chatham County.

Wasn't even on the radar, but now that they have busted the developmet seams of Wake and Durham, Johnston to east, Chatham is contender for the west.

This development looks way more carefully planned. This is not typical suburban tract...they put some real thought into this...looks dope to me. https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2019/10/29/works-begins-tenants-unveiled-for-mosaic.html

MOSAIC: Live Work Play Pittsboro, NC - MOSAIC at Chatham Park

Chatham Park - Your Pittsboro NC Live Work Play Community

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You b*stard:russ:

The deal was supposed to be a Triad and Triangle thread!!:mjlol:

See that’s why us 336 niccas NEVER trust y’all 919 and 252 niccas:stopitslime:

This Winston vs Raleigh/Durham war will continue :ufdup: