official THE THINNING thread - Youtube RED

Daps
Who heard of this orig YouTube Red movie "The Thinning"?

I never sit through youtube ads, but this one was :whoo:

even got superc00n Stacey Dash in it, guess all that c00nin finally paid off and she getting roles again :patrice:

Imma still watch cause it looks good. Wish this was Clueless/All Falls Down era Dash, but you gotta take what you can get :manny:

I'm not paying for Youtube Red tho. :hubie: I already pay for netflix and hulu.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

even got superc00n Stacey Dash in it, guess all that c00nin finally paid off and she getting roles again :patrice:

Imma still watch cause it looks good. Wish this was Clueless/All Falls Down era Dash, but you gotta take what you can get :manny:

It's an alright movie....the ending is confusing though.....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

htpp://www.skystreamx.com/products/skystream-one-android-tv-box?gclid=CLvqp5qD39MCFdgMgQodhQDIQ

For less than the price of what you pay for both of these programs a year you can have any and everything you want at your finger tips...and kodi is accessible any where...by phone..laptop...fire stick...any where...stop lettimg these companies game you for free content that they just put ona platform for you to access. Seriously..and with the box its not just Kodi you get a mini cpu connected to your tv...with play store...Hd Movies and Shoebox already installed....and you get 24/7 tech support....

Thank me later...and if the price is to pricey they have wayyyy cheaper boxes....skystream is one of the better ones though