Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
source.gif

from the looks of the poster, could be a reboot, unless they're doing the same shyt Halloween did and make Scream 2-3 non-cannon and this new film is the "real" sequel

if it is Scream 5...you know they gonna spell it like

5cream :russ:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
source.gif

from the looks of the poster, could be a reboot, unless they're doing the same shyt Halloween did and make Scream 2-3 non-cannon and this new film is the "real" sequel

That cutesy number shyt with movie sequels are hit and Miss. Sometimes it looks dope; other times looks cringy and forced

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
in if it's a complete reboot

source.gif

how can it be a reboot if its got neve campbell and other OGs? it's probably a legacy sequel ala creed, force awakens etc. they need to stop with these same name sequels though(halloween)

aluc24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t wait for this. Scream is my favorite horror franchise and I LOVED Scream 4. Plus it’s directed by the guys who did “Ready Or Not” which I really enjoyed. I do HATE that this one is just called “Scream” though