Official Scary Games Thread

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I played PT again and got a new appreciation for scary games. It’s an easy way to make a super immersive experience if you do it right.

What scary shyt are y’all playing?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Was playing this on my tablet with headphones on an evening plane ride. Dead ass screamed like a bytch one time I got caught. Whole plane was confused and my girl was just looking at me like :dahell:

One of the most humiliating moments in my life. I didn't even know I could make a noise like that. This was back in July, I haven't played that demonic ass game since

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Was playing this on my tablet with headphones on an evening plane ride. Dead ass screamed like a bytch one time I got caught. Whole plane was confused and my girl was just looking at me like :dahell:

One of the most humiliating moments in my life. I didn't even know I could make a noise like that. This was back in July, I haven't played that demonic ass game since
Lmaooo this fukking game will humble a grown ass man quick b

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
The evil within 1 and 2 are great.
Resident Evil 7 in VR is second to none.
Love scary games too. Definitely adds a level of immersion to the experience.
I’ve seen RE7 in the PlayStation store.. wassuo with that game.. it doesn’t look action, and it’s really 1st person?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I beat outlast years ago.. I just got outlast 2 and HOLY shyt the game is gorgeous. It’s scary but more like uncomfortably tense. The chase sequences are broken up enough so you aren’t spending the whole game running away from shyt. I like how it’s more focused on creating atmosphere.

Only issue is it’s sometimes difficult to tell what you need to do or where you need to go. But the times I get stuck allows me to just appreciate the aesthetic of the title. 8/10 after ~3hrs of playtime. Any horror fan will appreciate this title

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
resident evil 7 in vr is the best experience I had this gen. Horror is my favorite genre
The only game to stress me out like that before was Dead Space 1 (didn't know what I was getting myself into)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’ve seen RE7 in the PlayStation store.. wassuo with that game.. it doesn’t look action, and it’s really 1st person?
Yeah the whole game is in first person and it works incredibly well.
It's one of the best Resident Evil games in the entire series.
I played and beat the entire game in VR.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I beat outlast years ago.. I just got outlast 2 and HOLY shyt the game is gorgeous. It’s scary but more like uncomfortably tense. The chase sequences are broken up enough so you aren’t spending the whole game running away from shyt. I like how it’s more focused on creating atmosphere.

Only issue is it’s sometimes difficult to tell what you need to do or where you need to go. But the times I get stuck allows me to just appreciate the aesthetic of the title. 8/10 after ~3hrs of playtime. Any horror fan will appreciate this title
I liked the first Outlast a lot but never got around to playing through the second one.
Those hide and seek games are good in small doses.
I can't play them for long. I get bored of them.