Official Roman Reigns Hater Thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

lol @ his promo yesterday at the start of Raw. Dude said 3 lines with no charisma whatsoever and got huge pops from virgins :mjlol:

edit: Bo Dalls might have that IT bruhs :ohhh:

If I was booking him id have him winning by flukes and luck the whole time while saying BO-leive. Could go either way as a hell or a face, let the crowd decide.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
6dwa5y.jpg

tumblr_static_03.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bo Dallas is too highbrow for the loser fans of today that's why they can get behind Roman Reigns and his five words of doom :comeon: Sexy Seth is leading the pack and Dirty Balls Dean Ambrose is doing alright but LL Cool Reigns is busura. He needs to work on all of his skills. Smarks used to cry over wrestlers getting pushed only for their looks but it all goes out the window because this guy can lick his fukking lips? :dahell:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should keep pushing him because women like him, but yea, dude is an awful talker and has a lot of mannerisms that you have to be gay to support. He does have a good moveset though.

But still, fukk him.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I dislike his superman punch.

besides that dude is alright.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the guy will wind up being Batista-level. Not really all that talented, but will get pushed just based off of how he looks and carries himself. His lack of mic skills and in-ring talent won't keep him from being successful with the company.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fans gonna revolt and call BS on him beating Lesnar as is today

Daps
:rudy:ikr, ol pretty ass mufukka smh. Markettes be so moist when he on the screen. Overlooking obvious flaws (moveset and mic skills namely)

but wwe needs soccermoms to come to shows and bring they dumbass kids so we need to push this pretty nikka.:wtb:

:pacspit:Uglyfam 4 life

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The level of hatred he's about to receive when he becomes champion :wow:

Those "Die Roman Die!!!!!!!!!!" chants:banderas:

I don't think Roman is terrible, he's just not that seasoned....still green. His flaws were well hidden within the Shield, but now their noticeable since he's on his own. He still has a whole lot of time to improve before he gets the strap, but how much will he improve is the question.

Right now I have him at #3 behind Rollins & Ambrose overall