Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I co-washed my hair this morning.... I pray it works out this time :lawd:

I ventured into that "gems" thread like twice and was like staring at my screen like :what::rudy: both times.

X-zactly!

95% of em' aren't in a relationship and haven't been near a vagina since their mother gave birth :comeon: (bunch of fudge packers :scusthov:)

I'll respect it if you live it :pacspit: everything else.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
What I wanna know is, did Thoushallhustle get banned bcuz a mod got emotional at what she was saying in the thread? :lolbron:

From the looks of it.....she got into his feelings.....if he could he would ban every female that spoke against him...:ehh:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
X-zactly!

95% of em' aren't in a relationship and haven't been near a vagina since their mother gave birth :comeon: (bunch of fudge packers :scusthov:)

I'll respect it if you live it :pacspit: everything else.

Girl....I'm young and highly inexperienced in that field, but even I know some of those ":shaq2: gems" was complete bull.

I'd raise 7 types of hell if some dude came at me like how those dudes come at their women.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I co-washed my hair this morning.... I pray it works out this time :lawd:

I ventured into that "gems" thread like twice and was staring at my screen like :what::rudy: both times.

IKR. I went there thinking I would read some new/good shyt but it just sounds like those dudes are just posting the most outrageous things just to get daps. I really hope most men don't really operate like that.

Anyways, I'm out of reps for today. :sadcam: I'll rep the rest of y'all later.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Reincar is a fukkin simp yall....dont believe his internet persona....he has a deep disliking for black women which is why he was soooo vunerable to getting hurt by white chicks. Dude is a career simp/troll.

he doesnt know anything about relationships because he was dumb enough to get played not once not twice BUT 3 times by 3 different women :snoop:

nikka is still butt hurt after having his baby aborted 2 times and his engagement ring handed back to him all 3 times :russ:

Thats why he is soooooo against marriage because no female in her right mind would marry his damaged beyond repair ass :rudy:

and I know u reincar dikk riders are watching this thread....make sure yo brown nosing asses tell em MARTY KAAN SAID IT!!! :pacspit:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:bryan: My rep must be hella powerful....I gave everybody I hit an extra bar.

Wait...nevermind :to:. Everybody but Via & Innocent.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Even though there are only a few events that I really love, I can't help but be sucked into watching most of what comes across my screen during the Olympics.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Even though there are only a few events that I really love, I can't help but be sucked into watching most of what comes across my screen during the Olympics.

I wish I had time to watch TV. I really want to see the games.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Need to find some peach skinnys/linens like these :ohlawd:

tumblr_m7omc9n4fi1r48f9mo1_500.jpg

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm rep'd out for now too.

I finally went back thru the thread to see why she was banned and it was bcuz she didn't agree with the guys and gave advice opposite of what they were dishing out so he banned her claiming she was trolling.

Is this who BK and Brook gave ban powers too? :wtf: