Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
@Thou and @ Nonnie Don't judge me, he has this beauty mark on the Right side bridge of his nose :hamster:

As for Houston...make ya cry during sex...so damn smashable:whoo:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Yall see the fight going on in the "gems with women" thread, its been some hours. Thoushall got banned, un banned then came back at H.E.R with-and I quote:

:deadrose:

I have yet to venture in that thread..no need in getting my blood pressure up

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
^Im Kee Kee Kee-ing over here, the bitterness is immense.

On a side note, I have to go to brunch with a co-worker today so Im off to get dressed.

@Sensational-where is the OOTD?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I scrolled thru the last 2 pages of the gems on dealing with women thread, saw way too many paragraphs and what looked like tampons, wave brushes, and doo-rags being thrown and made a quick exit.

Its Sunday,

tumblr_m7w6mfQBXK1r1mnhf.gif

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
^Im Kee Kee Kee-ing over here, the bitterness is immense.

On a side note, I have to go to brunch with a co-worker today so Im off to get dressed.

@Sensational-where is the OOTD?

Im cropping the pic now friend..lol..gotta cross my T's and dot my I's before I put anything on here..you know these closet homosexuals men are gonna be looking at everything from my elbows to my toenail polish

And I did peak at one page of the "gem" thread..The generalizations in there are sickening..

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yall see the fight going on in the "gems with women" thread, its been some hours. Thoushall got banned, un banned then came back at H.E.R with-and I quote:

:deadrose:

chile these tackhead ass niccas make me sick! i think they just like being bitter so they can look for a reason to dikkride each other

:what: What was the fighting all about?

I never go into that thread cuz I just knew it would be a bunch of bullshyt being spewed in there :childplease:

But someone fill me in :popcorn:

I like the fukkery, don't judge me:sadcam:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I e-love Houston but probably can't fukk to save his life. Just jack hammering the hell out of a bytch. Then turn around and ask you if you came. No, I didn't...