Official Racist Yahoo Comments Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Feel free to add other sources including news sites and YouTube.

Story - 13 Secrets Your Airline Pilot Won't Tell You - http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/13-secrets-airline-pilots-wont-tell-122420158.html

Steven said:
Can't help but notice that there are very few colored pilots. :dahell:
Toad Wartface said:
They prefer to just steal your luggage. :comeon:
Red Room of Pain said:
watermelon breaks :pacspit:
Jay said:
Their lips explode at 30,000 feet.

Story - The Inspirations Behind "I Have a Dream" - http://news.yahoo.com/the-inspirations-behind--i-have-a-dream--223903740.html

Chuck said:
It's interesting, how did all these people manage to get all the way to DC
But Blacks today can't get to their states Secretary of States office.........
to get a photo ID......so they can vote. ...I have to show my ID to vote, why not everyone?

KABOOM said:
So Benn, pull up your pants, get off the drugs, and go to school. No one has time to listen to your excuses for being a failure.

gail said:
The people who keep screaming about not having equal rights still are blind and racist. They get more money for education, they are picked for some jobs faster because they have to hire blacks, they get money for buying houses. They get and get.. come on.. This is such a lie. They are where they are because they have too many kids from too many men. The fathers don't stick around. They know they will get more money with more kids.. They put themselves where they are.. Poor is not an excuse. There are so many programs to help blacks that whites never can use. Quit blaming everyone else and look at your own race. MORALES.. they go a long way.

Larry said:
I can't help but roll my eyes at the "victims" of today. Must be tough driving to the store in your new escalade and paying for steak and lobster with your EBT cards.

Chris said:
I HAVE A DREAM, that blacks realize it's not the color of their skin that brings hate and mistrust their way, but their actions,language and attitude!!

John said:
Look what Blacks have turned into, Robbers, Rapist, Killers, Drug Deals,.................Thanks Martin

There you go folks, that's what those who hold the levers of power think of you. Posting the racist comments from ONE story would take a whole day. And don't come in here with "bu bu bu bu but The Coli is racist too. :sadbron:" fukk out of here. 15% content to 80% content? You do the fukking math. And no this isn't going to the Race Track. Not all race threads have to go there.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Feel free to add other sources including news sites and YouTube.

Story - 13 Secrets Your Airline Pilot Won't Tell You - http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/13-secrets-airline-pilots-wont-tell-122420158.html

Story - The Inspirations Behind "I Have a Dream" - http://news.yahoo.com/the-inspirations-behind--i-have-a-dream--223903740.html

There you go folks, that's what those who hold the levers of power think of you. Posting the racist comments from ONE story would take a whole day. And don't come in here with "bu bu bu bu but The Coli is racist too. :sadbron:" fukk out of here. 15% content to 80% content? You do the fukking math. And no this isn't going to the Race Track. Not all race threads have to go there.

Need a Hug breh? #Pause
ku-medium.gif

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Racist comments on the internet don't bother me at all. They are actually quite funny because the people posting them probably look like this

teen-with-acne.jpg

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Yes. :to:

But don't try to post about this on Yahoo. :ufdup:

To be honest I stay away from Most Messageboards, CACs mastered the art of sneaking racial filled comments that somehow manage not to get deleted by racist board moderators. Since I cant do nothing about it I just ignore the whole thing.

Specially on the Newspapers/News boards, if a hispanic or Black person commits a crime theres usually 98779 comments, when a white person does theres like 10 comments all trying to somewhat blame the victims...

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Today with the anniversary of the I Have a Dream speech and Obama also scheduled to give remarks, Yahoo should be filled with ignorant shyt.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont visit yahoo anymore because of the comments.

When I check email and fantasy football, I got straight to those pages and nothing else.