Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With something large scale like Game of Thrones, I can understand. Peacemaker? This isn’t large scale. With all the failures DC has suffered, I would’ve thought they’d jump all over the chance to capitalize on their surprise hit show.
Writer's and actor's strike stopped a lot of shyt.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"That was a little unnecessary. I didn’t f***ing appreciate that at all," "Okay. I am just going to come right out and say this. There was just such...between the movies and Peacemaker a little bit...our show was kind of treated like shyt. I get it, we’re on the CW, I get it, it’s TV."

"But I also get the fact that when people think about the most recent iteration of DC, they don’t think about the Snyder Cut - they think about the Arrowverse," “We got crapped on for years, and years, and years, and this just seemed excessive. I’m not actually mad, but I just remember hearing that and just being like, 'F*** those guys,' like seriously."

"I’m up here. I’m working just as hard as anyone else. Do you know how hard it is to play a superhero with no superpowers for 23 episodes a year? It’s really, really, really hard, and I’m not looking for a prize but, like, maybe don’t shyt on our show.”

“If I should be mad at anyone, it should be James Gunn for writing that in the first place. But [Cena] could not be a nicer guy. It’s not a personal vendetta against [Cena]."

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i dont understand. didnt peacemaker shyt on most of the heroes? i know he shat on aquaman and superman at least. and why would he think that he was talking about his version of green arrow? if he were shyttalking the flash, you wouldnt assume he was talking about the cw verse version

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont understand. didnt peacemaker shyt on most of the heroes? i know he shat on aquaman and superman at least. and why would he think that he was talking about his version of green arrow? if he were shyttalking the flash, you wouldnt assume he was talking about the cw verse version
from what i seen on Reddit, this might've came off like a personal jab since Stephen Amell does go to My Little Pony conventions [for his daughter]

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
in peacemakers own universe nobody even thinks he's a superhero :mjcry: