Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Lol what you heard it's true...it's just that Peacemaker S1 is in the old universe and the next seasons are in the new universe...I feel like I'm repeating myself.
Got it. I thought I heard all of the new DC shows and movies were canon in the same universe. Weird.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So he is DCU's Deadpool basically.
Not really. Deadpool just knows all.

This was something similar to what was going on at Infinite Crisis. Certain characters were from the wrong Earth and other characters could see the multiverse.

Not saying that’s what Gunn is doing, if that rumor is true, but in DC canon it’s usually just because someone is on the wrong Earth.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, so they FINALLY getting back to this. guess john cena was too busy.
Wasn't Cena's fault.

The show’s second season was delayed in January of last year. At the time, Gunn said he was too busy writing “Superman” and the animated series “Creature Commandos” — and it also came ahead of the WGA and SAG strikes. Gunn wrote all eight episodes of the first season and has done the same for “Peacemaker” Season 2. He also directed five episodes the first season. He’ll continue to direct in Season 2, though he noted on Threads that he’s joined by three other directors this time around.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
All these TV shows think they are movies and have people wait years between seasons
With something large scale like Game of Thrones, I can understand. Peacemaker? This isn’t large scale. With all the failures DC has suffered, I would’ve thought they’d jump all over the chance to capitalize on their surprise hit show.