Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just thought about something, why cant the black chic tell her mom whats going on now, so they can send a legit super team in to handle the situation

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Just thought about something, why cant the black chic tell her mom whats going on now, so they can send a legit super team in to handle the situation
Waller doesn’t run like that.

You bring in legit people then they start asking questions she doesn’t want to answer.

Waller uses people she has leverage over to manipulate

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Peacemaker is really close to being good, but it's just not.

I think it's brand of comedy just seems very blunt and limited. James Gunn style while good for 2 hour films... It's not meant for 6 hour long series.

When I'm watching this... It's constantly reminds me of something much better that has so much better range in its comedy.

It's Barry.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Waller doesn’t run like that.

You bring in legit people then they start asking questions she doesn’t want to answer.

Waller uses people she has leverage over to manipulate

I doubt she'd let an entire race of aliens completely take over the world, because she wanted to save face. Im sure shes savvy enough to make up a simple alien invasion lie

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I doubt she'd let an entire race of aliens completely take over the world, because she wanted to save face. Im sure shes savvy enough to make up a simple alien invasion lie
You didn’t watch the Suicide Squad did you?

She literally said “ not our problem”

Superman wants to step up? Okay.

She’s not going to call him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
he stay with them chips on deck :pachaha:

IGFrerRSS_UAhVTQKSFkSiufcNPptH95HUAFRFvKAtA.jpg
The sheer ridiculousness between his costume and his height has me crying:laff::laff::laff::laff:KIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA:laff::laff::laff::laff:This show is fukkery personified :dead::dead::dead: