Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm enjoying the show, but probably won't bother with a second season. It's fun but not really building towards anything so no payoff to look forward to.
It's too irreverent for me
Like it has cool ideas but bad execution
The comedy never resting doesn't let it have dramatic moments

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I saw a theory video talking about his father's neighbor possibly being Batmite and now I hope it's true:mjlol:

JudoMaster is why you can't trust fightmath. Puts the beats on Peacemaker, Harcourt, and Vigilante at the same time, loses to Economos. Beats Harcourt is defeated by Adebayo...just a joke btw:whoa:

They toned downed the humor a bit these last few episodes as things have gotten more serious which I appreciate. I'm not against these superhero movies or shows being funny but often times I feel like it's a defense mechanism like they're insecure about people not being able to take these properties seriously so they feel like they have to do these irreverent jokes in rapid succession, which they don't have to do. Either way I feel that's good to let the audience breathe and we can let the serious moments be serious despite it coming from "goofy" comic books.

John Cena has done great with the acting, it really makes me wonder which wrestler is next to get their chance in Hollywood. He hit that 100% sadness like Mob after killing his dad. Your dad is not a good man! Not to the world and especially not to you. He knew that and didn't want to kill anymore only to have to finish off what was left of his family.

6851cd992ed3be6255b6c32ed4e59558.gif
1cda972d25b043d26ba1d4f86d90201ae3bc1c5d_hq.gif

Also I'm gonna miss the actor who played Murne probably the funniest part for me was when he called them the fukking apple dumpling gang.