Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Vigilante always trying to one up and insert himself into shyt :mjlol: Aint no way he was thinking about using a chainsaw before dye beard :russ: I know people like that in real life which makes it 10x more funny.
There was literally a whole scene where he was holding the chainsaw saying he wanted to kill somebody with it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why did Murn say "We good?" to Harcourt? I wonder if something happened off camera between them or I missed something.

Well, I found it weird that peacemaker turned his x ray helmet off right before they went to go see Harcourt and Vigilante....

Connect whatever dots you want there narrative wise but I feel that

Harcourt is also a butterfly

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Well, I found it weird that peacemaker turned his x ray helmet off right before they went to go see Harcourt and Vigilante....

Wouldn't Peacemaker have noticed that at the factory though?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I actually wonder if they made her a butterfly at the factory. We don’t know how the process works but they did that little power point and there is a point between them getting knocked out where we don’t see them. She was a bytch going in but making group chats coming out.
:yeshrug:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

i don't think he looked at her with his helmet activated

I actually wonder if they made her a butterfly at the factory. We don’t know how the process works but they did that little power point and there is a point between them getting knocked out where we don’t see them. She was a bytch going in but making group chats coming out.
:yeshrug:

this is good and creepy theory. If theyre able to enter your body so easily and so quickly it makes things even more disturbing

im convinced either her or harcourt are possessed cuz him turning it off right before seeing them is way too convenient

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I’m thinking the black girl’s wife is going to end up being a butterfly