Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I like the show but as others have said they need to tone down the riffing and improv, they linger on and have a tendency to drive a lot their jokes into the ground and everybody don't need to be funny, really leave the jokes to Peacemaker and Vigilante.

I'm going to guess the butterflies aren't really evil invaders and it's known by Amanda Waller what their team leader is also a butterfly. There has to be a reason that this is an off the books operation being handled in the background with an incompetent team and one assassin rather than superheroes.

My two cent theory. This may be involved with The Reach and Blue Beetle. Who is a Charlton Comics character along with Peacemaker and Judomaster. Which could also mean that Waller could be working with The Reach. They could be taking out key Butterflies who have made their way to positions of power to thwart The Reach's plans. So you wouldn't want Wonder Woman with her lasso of truth around. You wouldn't want Superman who can hear anything around. You wouldn't want Batman with his trust issues around. You wouldn't want Cyborg who can hack through networks around.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Vigilante is hilarious :mjlol:

I thought they was gonna play him kinda like a goof or maybe similar to Kick Ass…. But dude is respect.

Him in the jail impressed me cuz I thought he was gonna get that work. Low key…. If it wasn’t for his toe, he may have fukked everyone up even worse than what he did? :russ:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I thought they was gonna play him kinda like a goof or maybe similar to Kick Ass…. But dude is respect.

Him in the jail impressed me cuz I thought he was gonna get that work. Low key…. If it wasn’t for his toe, he may have fukked everyone up even worse than what he did? :russ:
Vigilante was about that action and wanted the smoke. He’s a shooter and the series keeps giving him opportunities to shoot. I hope this show gets a season two or he gets a spin-off.