Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i can't believe the actor is British. He's putting in an incredible performance with an American accent. Our schools of arts in the U.S. are trash af right now.. Brits and Aussies got all the jobs
And international players running the NBA

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i can't believe the actor is British. He's putting in an incredible performance with an American accent. Our schools of arts in the U.S. are trash af right now.. Brits and Aussies got all the jobs

It's because we place more emphasis on the Stage/Theatre in the development phase of an actor's career. Also American execs have a habit for going Eye Candy first talent/ability second when picking leads.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm trying not to like it but I binged 3 episodes :pachaha:

It's crazy, absurd, but highly entertaining. :russ:

This is better than all of the D+ Marvel shows released in 2021, word to @Bryan Danielson :hhh:

Why? Cuz they used fukk every 3 mins:mjlol:

:camby:

Also noticed you don’t mind they Gay black couple on this show :sas2:

Y’all really do pick and choose when y’all wanna be outraged with gay shyt in comic books movies/shows:sas1:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah. He said 'I'm Adrian' to her and I was wondering if I missed out on it suppose to be a big reveal or something.
It was a call back to the scene with the black girl where he denied being Vigilante like she couldn’t tell.

He was still delusional to think she didn’t know. Why else would she be there?:russ:

But in his depressed state of mind he just gave up his ID.