Official Paragon thread FTP on PS4 right now

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
anyone up on this yet? Played a few games last night, never played a MOBA before but it was kinda dope. Matches taking fukking forever tho.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I downloaded the free starter pack last night. Haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
A friend of mine plays this game a lot though and has been telling me to try it out.
Im going in with moderate expectations.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I copped the founders pack a while back. The map is cool and provides a different take on your standard moba.

Gameplay is a bit slow and clunky and I have mixed feelings about the card system. Decent game for free with potential, though I prefer smite over it.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I copped the founders pack a while back. The map is cool and provides a different take on your standard moba.

Gameplay is a bit slow and clunky and I have mixed feelings about the card system. Decent game for free with potential, though I prefer smite over it.
That ain't saying much. Smite is ass too. :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played it last night for about 30 minutes.
Was not a fan at all of what I played. Even thought about uninstalling it already.
I'll give it one more try though.

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
Way better than Smite, and yeah matches take way too long. With some finessing this could end up one of the best MOBAs imo.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:noah:

I was always curious watching MWN play this, but now that I've played a couple "vs. AI" games, I can see how this will be a beast of a game at full release and played at a high level.

And it looks so good. :noah:

Edit: doesn't look like too many people care for this, but if this is the official thread the title should reflect this is on PS4 and PC.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
A new character being released every 3 weeks this year. That's pretty crazy. I want to see a full release though. Playing on the same map getting old.

Last edited: