Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You're acting like everything was just fine and dandy before.

Saddam killed nearly a half a million of his own people.

Selective outrage.

You can assert and/or accept that the Bush administration lied to form a coalition for the war and acknowledge it as unethical without trying to cast him as some sort of sympathetic figure whose demise is only a result of big bad America picking on him.

That said, this exchange is weird now with how folks who claimed they were just anti-genocide are currently comparing Sinwar to MLK, Malcom X, or trying to gas light folks into believing he went down fighting and should be viewed as a hero/martyr. Particularly when the reality is otherwise.

Alright you showed too much of your hand with this stupid shyt :comeon:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're acting like everything was just fine and dandy before.

Saddam killed nearly a half a million of his own people.

Selective outrage.

You can assert and/or accept that the Bush administration lied to form a coalition for the war and acknowledge it as unethical without trying to cast him as some sort of sympathetic figure whose demise is only a result of big bad America picking on him.

That said, this exchange is weird now with how folks who claimed they were just anti-genocide are currently comparing Sinwar to MLK, Malcom X, or trying to gas light folks into believing he went down fighting and should be viewed as a hero/martyr. Particularly when the reality is otherwise.
I’ve seen some crazy shyt on here but this stuff has been the wildest I ever seen.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are y'all sure this dude @88m3 is Black his early posting history reads like a cracker mocking a "Black militant" :mjpls:

All we know for sure is that if you look closely at his forehead you can see a faint imprint of where the horse hoof made impact. Now whether that is a reason or byproduct of his retardation, we can only guess...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are y'all sure this dude @88m3 is Black

I'm interested in how Arabizing another country and wiping Israel and its people off the map in the Middle East impacts my Blackness.

but hey keep dap fishing from alt right accounts who laugh emoji their own alias, maybe they'll find Islam at least

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I'm interested in how Arabizing another country and wiping Israel and its people off the map in the Middle East impacts my Blackness.

but hey keep dap fishing from alt right accounts who laugh emoji their own alias, maybe they'll find Islam at least
XogYSek.png

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All we know for sure is that if you look closely at his forehead you can see a faint imprint of where the horse hoof made impact. Now whether that is a reason or byproduct of his retardation, we can only guess...

this joke must be really hitting on vk right now

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dem shill brehs upset :laff:

I think this post is very apt tbh.

Make no mistake, all of these people who laugh at Sinwar dying in combat would laugh at you dying
while fighting for your people at home.

They'd pull every insult they could muster up out of their emaciated frames and wouldn't sound dissimilar to a
white supremacist.

:edit:
I can't speak for other people in this thread but I am completely and totally sympathetic to the freedom
fighters, their leadership and their cause. :yeshrug:
I also don't believe any of the lies peddled about them because the same people quick to prop up
those lies as justification for their execution also don't extend this same criticism to their own leadership
or even the leadership of the zionazis.

It's just a way to provide cover for their likely very racist and regressive world views.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
UN Resolution 1701 prohibits all armed militias from operating anywhere in all of Lebanon ("no weapons or authority in Lebanon other than that of the Lebanese state" and "full implementation of the relevant provisions of the Taif Accords, and of resolutions 1559 and 1680, that require the disarmament of all armed groups in Lebanon, so that, pursuant to the Lebanese cabinet decision of 27 July 2006, there will be no weapons or authority in Lebanon other than that of the Lebanese State"), but does not specify whether the militias should disarm or be put under the control of the Lebanese government.

:whew:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw. These complaints about "The Left" on the Coli are founded in bullshyt.
There is no real meaningful leftist voice or stance on the coli outside of like ten people and the repeated viewership
relies on a churn BS threads from reactionary dipshyts who have no historical basis for their views (No Garvey, No Malcolm, No MLK etc.)
and instead substitute that for intellectual lightweights like Dr. Umar or Tariq Nasheed.

If it's NOT THAT it's weirdos embracing establishment ghouls basing their entire worldview and understanding
on the world in 2012. Stopping and ending at Obama endorsements and trying to relive 2008 over and over again.
Where every other post is some shytty recap of an episode of the west wing and the smuggest dumbest take possible.

Then these same people (ironically) clutch their pearls while holding worldviews that are the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of MLK or Malcolm.

But hey man, thankfully we don't have healthcare, student loans are still destroying the middle class and there is another war
brewing in the middle east :banderas:

It's like Bush never left office. :wow: