Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Might be time for uncomfortable questions for the UN

Certainly seems like a pattern that can’t be logically explained away.

I blame Hezbollah and Hamas for doing bs like this in the first place, they’ve been caught doing it for decades but the UN could’ve put a stop to it

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Might be time for uncomfortable questions for the UN
Certainly seems like a pattern that can’t be logically explained away.

I blame Hezbollah and Hamas for doing bs like this in the first place, they’ve been caught doing it for decades but the UN could’ve put a stop to it

Just the most easily fooled rubes around.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Your solution is not a viable one.
You and I know there is no Israeli PM who will advocate for a Palestinian state and keep his job. Forget about a one state solution...that's a fantasy.
Palestinians have to be resettled in another country.
Resettlement of Palestinians isn’t viable. Recently Armenians were ethnically cleansed by Azerbaijan but it was only 100,000 and Armenia was there to take in the population. The Palestinian population is many times greater. Furthermore the surrounding Arab states in comparison either hate the Palestinians, are indifferent, or would be indignant to outraged if Israel subsumed control over all territories. There is no where for Palestinians to go.

Never mind the fact the Palestinians and their supporters, many of which are very wealthy both in Palestine and abroad would rebel if such a plan was made public.

This day in age you can get away with small scale ethnic cleansing if the affronted ethnic minorities but something if this magnitude would be inconceivable and politically destructive for everyone.

The only solution is the US and other powers to step in and impose a two state solution by force if necessary with a permanent international occupation.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

I guess this a fake video tho…but literally talking the sides of terrorists is crazy…I guess Israel purposely built this tunnel :mjlol:

I guess Israel built rockets into Lebanese homes as well…

Once you realize Hezbollah a terrorist group then their actions make sense..

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Use common sense either they are fighting Hezbollah terrorists in that area or Israel is directly attacking the UN soldiers:mjlol: which you think is more plausible.

On one hand yall say Israel can’t beat Iran and Hezbollah but now you think they can take on the whole UN…

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Tunnel building been a key piece of successful clandestine behavior for centuries.

So is a good photo OP. Hence why we always see the drugs and guns recovered by a cartel sting all nice and organized.

:manny: