Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Philip Giraldi (former CIA intel officer) in 2014: "If the Washington goes to war with Iran in the near future it will not be because Tehran actually threatens America, it will be because Israel and its powerful lobby in the U.S. have succeeded in creating an essentially false casus belli to mandate such action."

Also interesting that Leon Panetta (another former CIA) called Israel's pager attack in Lebanon a terrorist attack.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Apparently IDF getting their shyt pushed in, in South Lebanon. Long may it continue :ahh:

OSINT chatter on Twitter, plus zero noise on the ground operation (rarely is no news good news)

So u just chatting shyt :mjlol: ..first off Hezbollah is embedded so Israel is fighting a guerilla warfare type fight which is never easy…but Israel is a modern and 1st world country they just can’t cover up their losses. If Israel loses a soldier they will publish that soldiers death within a week just like any other major military power..Hezbollah is the one who lost over 500 soldiers since the war started and they stopped publishing deaths awhile back.

And if anybody getting their shyt pushed in this conflict I’m sure it will be Hezbollah the one who has their whole chain of command eliminated and the top guy eliminated twice..I’m sure that’s the definition of getting your shyt pushed in but that’s just me.

But keep pushing pipe dreams with no evidence to back it up.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So u just chatting shyt :mjlol: ..first off Hezbollah is embedded so Israel is fighting a guerilla warfare type fight which is never easy…but Israel is a modern and 1st world country they just can’t cover up their losses. If Israel loses a soldier they will publish that soldiers death within a week just like any other major military power..Hezbollah is the one who lost over 500 soldiers since the war started and they stopped publishing deaths awhile back.

And if anybody getting their shyt pushed in this conflict I’m sure it will be Hezbollah the one who has their whole chain of command eliminated and the top guy eliminated twice..I’m sure that’s the definition of getting your shyt pushed in but that’s just me.

But keep pushing pipe dreams with no evidence to back it up.

First of all, Creflo Dollar... :laff:

Someone named after a Pentecostal grifter would be concerned about IDF casualties :pachaha:

You probably trust Russia's official count on their casualties too :mjlol: