Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Once in a lifetime opportunity for Israel to destroy Irans nuclear program.
Where does your allegiance lie? I know you’re very pro-Israel. Would you be ok with Trump becoming President if it meant Israel can accomplish it goals? This bullshyt helps Trump.

Dumbass Americans aren’t going to look to elect a woman when all this war is going on

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Where does your allegiance lie? I know you’re very pro-Israel. Would you be ok with Trump becoming President if it meant Israel can accomplish it goals? This bullshyt helps Trump.

Dumbass Americans aren’t going to look to elect a woman when all this war is going on
I'm not a fan of terrorists. That's where my allegiances lie...Iran cannot be allowed to have a nuke. They have killed more Muslims in the middle East (Syria) than any country in the middleeast. Imagine Hezbollah with nukes in that region.
I already voted for Harris...if Trump wins and Irans nuke program gets dismantled then so be it.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I'm not a fan of terrorists. That's where my allegiances lie...Iran cannot be allowed to have a nuke. They have killed more Muslims in the middle East (Syria) than any country in the middleeast. Imagine Hezbollah with nukes in that region.
I already voted for Harris...if Trump wins and Irans nuke program gets dismantled then so be it.
If Trump wins because of this he’s going to create a lot of anti Israel people on the left

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just goes to show that Iran wants the destruction of Israel at any cost and is not interested in peace

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Didn’t they give major warning time in April so the missiles got shot down?

They said they didn't want a war and proceeded to launch missiles. Yes some of the missiles were shot own.

I don't think that changes anything