Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Limited operation turns into occupation

I really don't see that happening for thousands of reasons

I'll check some of my feeds later tonight and try to see what's going on but I really don't believe Israel has the capacity for an occupation. Israel barely has the force strength for a "limited operation".Israel's military is incredibly small and the last I knew most of their serious combat units were in Gaza.

Did Israel pull out of Gaza when the world wasn't looking? I haven't been following this that closely the last 2 weeks but if Israel deployed 50-100k soldiers to Lebanon's border I think there would be more of a stink.

I don't think the US/France/Saudis support this either but maybe the calculus has changed since Nasrallah and so many other key figures have died

That said Hezbollah should be disarmed, they're nothing but a roadblock in the way of stability of Lebanon and the greater region.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Did you get a sack of potatoes this morning?

It’s fun watching you turn yourself into a pretzel defending Trump and Iran.
Is this just an automated bot response or are you having a stroke? Because I haven't mentioned Trump or Iran in this entire discussion. I wish I could say it's fun watching your smoothbrained framing of this conflict parrot obvious Israeli propaganda but it's just pathetic.